Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have a good memory of Barry.

For me it was the LEGO and then his ridiculous sweet tooth. I don't have sweet tooth but Barry's postings made me crave baklava and all kinds of weird stuff I would never eat.

So every time I spot strange sweet things i think of Barry!

I can't believe a year has passed. I thought it would be apt to post an update on one of his fur children that has become a family member in the Drew household. Apart from the time that he chewed the kitchen door, or the time that he chased Friskey cat so that she didn't come home for a month, or the time the couch cushion exploded, he's adapted extremely well to his new home and quite honestly I can't remember life before Scar..

so here are some pics.

I hope the others are all doing as well as he is.

post-2276-0-02211200-1520600062_thumb.jpg

post-2276-0-68079800-1520600075_thumb.jpg

post-2276-0-45880900-1520600088_thumb.jpg

post-2276-0-85265700-1520600101_thumb.jpg

I can't believe a year has passed. I thought it would be apt to post an update on one of his fur children that has become a family member in the Drew household. Apart from the time that he chewed the kitchen door, or the time that he chased Friskey cat so that she didn't come home for a month, or the time the couch cushion exploded, he's adapted extremely well to his new home and quite honestly I can't remember life before Scar..

so here are some pics.

Ha ha ha....naughty little s**t

wow, this time last year:

Trump was on the news everyday putting his foot in his mouth

Bob was in charge of Zim

JZ in charge here.

somehtings change quickly

RIP buddy!

Thank you for the pics. Amazing. Coincidentally, I am out tonight in Newtownards, where the lad was born, so will have a wee whisky for him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so here are some pics.

Haha looks like Scar has some major thought process there in that last photo.... what can I get up to next...

Barry must be smiling down on you and Scar

• 9 months later...

And BOOM, that's how a grown man cries!

Barry, my friend! Miss you!

You were a gentle soul and touched the lives of so many! More so mine, in a time i least expect it!

Pietermaritzburg, 2013! Will forever be a happy place in my life.

Kick up a storm my friend