My wife just doesn't get it!

Chris NewbyFraser

My wife's comment on my new Enduro bike with a DVO Jade Coil rear shock..."Did you buy it at MAKRO..." :blink:

Your wife has a sense of humour...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's comment on my new Enduro bike with a DVO Jade Coil rear shock..."Did you buy it at MAKRO..." :blink:

She's a keeper!

You can now shop at leisure and never miss any sale again...and use Makro prices as reference... When ever you buy new wheels / hubs - just show her the R299 special at Makro...

Say no. Unfortunately Makro was sold out so you picked it up from Game for R50 more

Biggest fear is that the wife will sell my cycling stuf for what i said i paid fit when i pass

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Biggest fear is that the wife will sell my cycling stuf for what i said i paid fit when i pass

Don't we all do that .

No honey it was only X not the 3X I paid

Must be a Giant [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Gosh that was so funny..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That's not so funny, I've got exactly the same words said to me many times.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Must be a Giant [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

I think you confused with Scott...just because Scott has copied the giant suspension...doesn't mean it can be called a giant. [emoji849]

Hehehe, that is cold man, cold.

I find the trick is to invite friends who spend more on bikes than you do, and then discuss their latest purchase within earshot of your wife. Gives her a nice leveling number to make your expenses seem cheap. Of course good form dictates that you should be outside of said friends wife's earshot.

Edited by VB_

Someone will be buying bargains for sure!!!!