Flat Earthers

Escapee..

Try telling them it's actually an oblate spheroid. Then they tell you you can get a special cushion to sit on if that is a problem.

my aarbeie pyn...

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe its been a while since the flat earth thing popped up.

I enjoy the nutters and the trolls who wind the nutters up, this applies to anything really.

For some real fun and games google Westboro Baptist Church, their page should be the second link...

I enjoy the nutters and the trolls who wind the nutters up, this applies to anything really.

For some real fun and games google Westboro Baptist Church, their page should be the second link...

those okes are befok in their heads

Their homepage's address: www.godhatesfags.com

Furcking hell. 

Can't find the words. Had vaguely heard of the Westboro Baptist Church for a news segment once but just Googled now.

Beyond any sense whatsoever. Almost like a parody except it's real.

Edited by Red Robin

Watch Louis Theroux's documentaries. They're chilling and absurd simultaneously. As you mentioned: parody and reality.

There's two:

America's Most Hated Family.

America's Most Hated Family in Crisis.

I know it's all a bit off topic but nutcases abound...

LOL. Science a religion. LOL. Science is the study of things we do not understand, and the attempt to understand those things which we see / find, and is subject to constant revision should there be sufficient conflicting information.

Religion is the attribution of everything to a higher power. Nothing is subject to revision. God always did it. 

Flat earthers, chem-trailers, moon landing skeptics, anti vaxxers, climate change denialists... the list goes on. All batty, and essentially argue from an ideological standpoint. Meaning, really, that no amount of evidence presented as a counter-argument will change their views.

But we didn't! 

Corrected spelling.