2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

I bought Louis off the bench just in time to slide into a top ten position. Well done young man!

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That went... better than expected?

Was tough cheering for Aru but fantasy points trump likeability

Go to your dashboard and hover your mouse over each colour on the bar graph. Do some addition of the various colors for each day and you'll have your daily points.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for an historical overview of my daily position on the leader board, not total daily points.

My 1st 200 plus points day! whoop whoop!

Like Steve-o C I have been waiting for the right moment to attack. Hanging at the back waiting for my time to shine! hahahahaha

Roughly 600 points off the leader and probably no polka dot jersey this week my tour is officially turning into a Nairo.. I will just follow everyone else to Paris and watch them get all the glory

Naier - Blank - Sub'ed in this week... maybe a mistake - should have kept Cummings who was blank last week?

Pinot AND Rolland - Blank - what a disappointment - Pinot had a great Giro and tried on the tour but clearly he is a 1 tour wonder. And Rolland - I was expecting a bit more.

MainCheese finally scorred what a relief - was beginning to doubt picking him - now he just needs to fight hard for that white jersey...

I'm looking for an historical overview of my daily position on the leader board, not total daily points.

It's there now.

Screenshot 2017-07-14 08.52.00.png

The black line represents your moving overall position. Note that the scale is inverted on the right hand y-axis, so up is better. 

Naier - Blank - Sub'ed in this week... maybe a mistake - should have kept Cummings who was blank last week?

Pinot AND Rolland - Blank - what a disappointment - Pinot had a great Giro and tried on the tour but clearly he is a 1 tour wonder. And Rolland - I was expecting a bit more.

MainCheese finally scorred what a relief - was beginning to doubt picking him - now he just needs to fight hard for that white jersey...

Surely today must be a pinot/rolland day (Bastille makes crazy French)

By black line is looking much better.. can I break into the top 100...damn it would be lekker.. been tough going.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

looking at the polka dot for the week2 prize. only 10 guys have picked Barguil, the 60 who are on de gendt must be hoping he performas this weekend.

By black line is looking much better.. can I break into the top 100...damn it would be lekker.. been tough going.

i've been flirting with the top 100 for a week now. Highest was 100, now my forced subs are bringing me down

Long way till Paris. Beenham Flirting with a top 50 position, but unless Matthews and GVA starts winning some stages I will only be moving backwards from here it seems.

Well I am into double digits..Bert came to the party ????