Nick

Today is the joke datay. The guys with €¥$tador and €¥¢tana both all get points

Edited by rider#35

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two of the first 4 riders over the line yesterday and I've dropped down into the 90's!

#shocking

I have two of the first 4 riders over the line yesterday and I've dropped down into the 90's!

#shocking

contador is not exactly a rare pick and only came 3rd.

dan martin with 20 points in 6th didn't really add much either with.

the guys who did well yesterday was anyone with aru(rare), barguil(very rare) and cummings

so ... not sure if its luck ... or plain stupidity from me ... i picked my team @11pm the Friday before the tour started. just picking random names that sounds familiar ..... 

my son ... did research .. tracked stats ... then picked his team ...

he was suppose to advise me on my picks ...... but he forgot to .

after today's stage ..... i am 2nd .... (Biker) ... my my son is 333 (BR87)

he is not impressed with my random choice of riders ....... 

lets hope that my good fortune continues till the end of the tour ... and i end #1 ... ( not sure if my wife will appreciate another bike in the house ... especially since we sold some to make space.... :whistling: )

All the best to all for the last week of the Tour.

so ... not sure if its luck ... or plain stupidity from me ... i picked my team @11pm the Friday before the tour started. just picking random names that sounds familiar ..... 

my son ... did research .. tracked stats ... then picked his team ...

he was suppose to advise me on my picks ...... but he forgot to .

after today's stage ..... i am 2nd .... (Biker) ... my my son is 333 (BR87)

he is not impressed with my random choice of riders ....... 

lets hope that my good fortune continues till the end of the tour ... and i end #1 ... ( not sure if my wife will appreciate another bike in the house ... especially since we sold some to make space.... :whistling: )

All the best to all for the last week of the Tour.

well done. some pretty decent 'random' riders you've got there.

but by just sommer going on names, you missed this dude

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/24wikia/images/9/91/Jack_Bauer_%28Day_9%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140502045236

Edited by rider#35

My guy is back in Yellow today - so naturally I've DROPPED again!

I'm into triple figures now. . . .

#goodgriefman

I'm happy to be flat lining  :whistling:  :ph34r:

attachicon.gifCapture1.PNG

SwissVan has done well in past Fantasy Tours. I remember meeting up with one of his mates to hand over one of his prizes (2010 or 2011, IIRC).

some serious daylight shown by Dexterdent, our leader- 200 points, whilst a lot can happen on the final points, he's well covered. got the white and green jerseys and 4 of the top5 on GC.

if Mathews can sneak the green, or meintjes the white then he's maybe vulnerable.

Could Uran win the tour - only 7 guys got him, but Sam in 2nd place is one of them!.

More likely that froome crashes out and Landa moves into pole for sky(46 guys got him).

Polka is also pretty safe with barguil, but only 10 guys with him.

Who to keep, Esteban or Pinot?

ha ha, don't think many people need to think through the sub process this week! with a large propoertion of the abandons being high profile riders, loads of teams can't even field a full squad of 9 by now

The fact that I saw Pinot for the first time today may be a sign that I should sub him for Lantern Rouge contender Quintana.

SwissVan has done well in past Fantasy Tours. I remember meeting up with one of his mates to hand over one of his prizes (2010 or 2011, IIRC).

I dunno about doing well BUT I still have that shirt and usually pull it out for a few rides every July...

????