2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

The last day points are going to be huge, and GC gives double what green does so that's probably going to make a very big difference.

And we are probably still at least 1 abandonment short. You have to be more lucky than good in this comp.

I really hope all my GC guys can get into/stay in the top 10, and if Dan Martin can get a top 5 I'll be extremely happy (because he's really cool, and because that's solid points for me) (in that order)

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing Person Bulletin:

Lost: Cyclist missing since 1st July 2017.

Goes by name of  Pierre Rolland, age 30, 1.84m tall, 67 kg. Brown hair and is possibly hiding behind sunglasses.

If found, please ask to return to Peloton immediately.  

Missing Person Bulletin:

Lost: Cyclist missing since 1st July 2017.

Goes by name of  Pierre Rolland, age 30, 1.84m tall, 67 kg. Brown hair and is possibly hiding behind sunglasses.

If found, please ask to return to Peloton immediately.  

As a fellow South African, I have been hoping that Meintjes would ride top 10 GC and/or be leading the White Jersey. But alas, he has been underwhelming so far. A bit like your Rolland! 

Hoping Meintjes finds his climbing legs ASAP! 

Fuglsang starting tomorrow but with cracked wrist

I just HOPE for my team's sake he can make it to Paris...that is IF he has enough oemffff to score any points...fingers crossed!!! 

As a fellow South African, I have been hoping that Meintjes would ride top 10 GC and/or be leading the White Jersey. But alas, he has been underwhelming so far. A bit like your Rolland! 

Hoping Meintjes finds his climbing legs ASAP! 

If Rolland does not shape today .. he probably won't for the remainder of the Tour, either.

I hope he shows face this afternoon and not play the Sentimental Card and claim 

"I'll be doing it for France tomorrow..on Bastille Day".

Not good enough.

I need the points now.

Besides, you cannot be in my team and think you can only perform on Public Holidays.

You are neither a policeman, nor a prostitute who need to perform on Public Holidays. 

NNoooooo!!!!!

sorry if I missed it, but is there any stat/graph tracking daily leader board positions? 

sorry if I missed it, but is there any stat/graph tracking daily leader board positions? 

If you have logged in there is a leaderboard tab at the top which gives a log of position and points

If you have logged in there is a leaderboard tab at the top which gives a log of position and points

I'm actually after historical view/tracking for the duration of the competition not current position/leaderboard 

I'm actually after historical view/tracking for the duration of the competition not current position/leaderboard 

Ah ok, you did not state that originally and don't think there is.  Having a graph of historical data of 1005 teams will be a bit of a mess.

It would be easy enough to plot your own by recording your daily points and creating the graph.

Ah ok, you did not state that originally and don't think there is.  Having a graph of historical data of 1005 teams will be a bit of a mess.

It would be easy enough to plot your own by recording your daily points and creating the graph.

that's exactly the problem I don't know what my previous positions are

(Another comment for the "consultants" from the subcontinent to code into the site, they are happy for the constant additions, means more billable hours) :devil:

I must really compliment the guys on this years Fantasy Tour! Very well put together with lots of good information on your selected riders points for the day!

Well done guys.

Edited by olffie1

I have a feeling today is my last day in yellow. If only Demare could cycle up a hill...

nice attack there

Aah. What a relief. Nearly 200 points for the day. Sadly I was forced to sub Quintana in but I didn't know he will be THIS bad.

Go to your dashboard and hover your mouse over each colour on the bar graph. Do some addition of the various colors for each day and you'll have your daily points.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk