Does anyone know Quinton van Wyngaardt?

Schnavel

goeie bliksem.

maybe he took some of his own products and is lying in a corner somewhere?

20228536_1983946378530245_41278496528315

I wouldn't mess with an oke that's been dosing on this stuff. 

#justsaying 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mess with an oke that's been dosing on this stuff. 

#justsaying 

Haha that's probably something to consider  :huh:

I don't want to mess with the guy, just get my parts or my money back...

goeie bliksem.

At least he has the decency to let the users know it contains banned substances. Wonder what is in there that's banned?

But besides that, the stuff just looks dodge.

At least he has the decency to let the users know it contains banned substances. Wonder what is in there that's banned?

But besides that, the stuff just looks dodge.

Probably DMAA, most WADA banned preworkouts contain that.

Edit - LOL the website doesn't even have an ingredients list for any products. This brand is sketch AF

Edited by Jurgens Smit

Do you know any guys who look mean and nasty? Just get them to sit in the car visibly when you knock on the door... Maybe some slick back dapper dan barnetts and leather trench coats?

So irritating when a buyer never pitches to collect what they've bought, all kinds of excuses start cropping up and their problems become your problems because now that they have paid they have you over a barrel. The buyer did get himself into this.

But still once the buyer pays for shipping just send the stuff off and be done with it, or do the refund and move on. I can never understand how otherwise seemingly normal people think they are going to get away with what is essentially theft. I think it becomes more of a case of the seller trying to get even with the buyer for screwing them around or something to that effect.

Don't be intimidated by a "big guy". Too many bullies in this world that think their physical size should get them special respect.

This whole thing about "I'll moer an oke" that we see on the hub is so empty and chest puffy. Cavemen....

The day some Breaker Hubber actually tries to moer me, his bikes will become my bikes, even if it means a lawyer gets rich, and even if I never ride them. Will donate them to a charity.

Rant off. Phew, feel better now :)

So irritating when a buyer never pitches to collect what they've bought, all kinds of excuses start cropping up and their problems become your problems because now that they have paid they have you over a barrel. The buyer did get himself into this.

But still once the buyer pays for shipping just send the stuff off and be done with it, or do the refund and move on. I can never understand how otherwise seemingly normal people think they are going to get away with what is essentially theft. I think it becomes more of a case of the seller trying to get even with the buyer for screwing them around or something to that effect.

I agree with you - it is frustrating when people don't collect. Unfortunately, life does happen and in my case I ended up racing the Panorama Tour, having to go overseas for a few weeks to work and also had my grandmother pass away at the same time - my mind wasn't really thinking about the collection of tools...

As I mentioned before, if it's too much hassle for the seller to post the tools, or if he has already sold them, then simply refund the money and life goes on...

I agree with you - it is frustrating when people don't collect. Unfortunately, life does happen and in my case I ended up racing the Panorama Tour, having to go overseas for a few weeks to work and also had my grandmother pass away at the same time - my mind wasn't really thinking about the collection of tools...

As I mentioned before, if it's too much hassle for the seller to post the tools, or if he has already sold them, then simply refund the money and life goes on...

you have a pm

Don't be intimidated by a "big guy". Too many bullies in this world that think their physical size should get them special respect.

This whole thing about "I'll moer an oke" that we see on the hub is so empty and chest puffy. Cavemen....

The day some Breaker Hubber actually tries to moer me, his bikes will become my bikes, even if it means a lawyer gets rich, and even if I never ride them. Will donate them to a charity.

Rant off. Phew, feel better now :)

Can we still have that tickle fight though?

goeie bliksem.

This is Africa's Real untamed adventure...

goeie bliksem.

Mufasa!!

if nothing else is coming up from the dude's side, then we can check out sommer these specials from his business facebook page

18194732_1944807669110783_19294634351338