Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

Brilliant pictures of the meat, however, like the old Bosnian saying goes "light beer is the first step towards an inflatable girlfriend" :whistling:

Light beer is like having sex in a canoe...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant pictures of the meat, however, like the old Bosnian saying goes "light beer is the first step towards an inflatable girlfriend" :whistling:

ja ja ja, I know I know...

I AM trying to drop the spare tube just above the belt area...

It was a toss-up between that and AndUnion UNFLT LAGER...the belly won that round.

Light beer is like having sex in a canoe...

sounds interesting...I'm guessing you have tried before? care to enlighten us as the results?

Just out of curiosity, is the issue with light beer the lack of carbs, or alcohol?

For me, lack of carbzzzz. Well, that's why I prefer Castle Lite. 

I used to have the same opinion on lite & light beer, but then I grew up. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Going to have to try that one out, nothing like fresh bread!

Found that a light sprinkling of flour on them before after forming the shapes works a treat ... prevents the balls sticking to each other and helps on the hot grill too.

Be warned ..... you will be back for seconds!

I got given a bottle of Jameson Reserve in 2009, had one dop so far. Bottle of Gentleman Jack last year. It has so far only made it out the box, neck has not been broken yet. A case of Windhoek takes me about 45 days to deplete. A bottle of red, probably 5 braais if I'm lucky.

Alcohol is not such a factor in my life anymore.

Grew up to Castle lite?

You're joking, right? Drinking castle lite is about as dumb as braaing in a weber! Sure you can do it, but it's not really advisable/enjoyable.

Grew up to Castle lite?

You're joking, right? Drinking castle lite is about as dumb as braaing in a weber! Sure you can do it, but it's not really advisable/enjoyable.

Grew up as in ceased to judge people based on their choice of drink... IDGAF if you think Castle Lite is dumb, I drink it out of choice as it has a lower carbohydrate count and I actually like the taste, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying other beers as well. I also drink red & white wine, prefer Wolftrap red and some Secret Cellar wooded chardonnays to fat bastard and other more expensive wines because frankly they taste better to me. 

Grew up to Castle lite?

So the only option is to braai on wood, drink Lion Lager and vote NP?

Edited by Patchelicious

I got given a bottle of Jameson Reserve in 2009, had one dop so far. Bottle of Gentleman Jack last year. It has so far only made it out the box, neck has not been broken yet. A case of Windhoek takes me about 45 days to deplete. A bottle of red, probably 5 braais if I'm lucky.

Alcohol is not such a factor in my life anymore.

Jack is vulgar, I don't blame you.You can pass on the Jamesons though.