What to arm yourself with

FirstV8

I just started training again after 20 years off the bike . I bought a MTB and will soon be going off road to get the real benefit and enjoyment of off road riding . My concern after reading some of the threads about riders being attacked and having their bikes and possessions stolen is what is ones best weapon (?not a fire arm ) to have with you and were would you hide it . Im sure its been discussed before but im not able to go through all the threads . 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepper spray, the stream type rather than the mist type sprayer. It is less sensitive to wind.

Spiderco with pocket clip. Have the knife against your belly with the clip hanging on your bib.

40 years ago - a nice smile

30 years ago - a nice smile and some karate

20 years ago - Pietro Baretta for incase, a nice smile and some karate

10 years ago - Glock of any description, KravMaga, good laywer

present - a selection of the above sans the Glock

I think the point previously made is that whatever you choose, make sure you're up to the task in an emergency situation, but it a baton, spray, firearm, whatever. Else you pose more of a threat to yourself than you might like

I think the point previously made is that whatever you choose, make sure you're up to the task in an emergency situation, but it a baton, spray, firearm, whatever. Else you pose more of a threat to yourself than you might like

Agreed, Last thing you want is for your weapon to be used against you, ESPECIALLY if you carrying that penetrator thing :eek:

hahahaha that penetrator is brilliant! "our designers need professional help"..

You would look like a right dildo riding up to the blockhouse with one of those strapped to you.... 

Agreed, Last thing you want is for your weapon to be used against you, ESPECIALLY if you carrying that penetrator thing :eek:

You could always take the handle off and stow it in your shorts, might get other kinds of attention :devil:, but would you then need a special permit for carrying a concealed weapon?

Edited by MphatiPyga

hahahaha that penetrator is brilliant! "our designers need professional help"..

You would look like a right dildo riding up to the blockhouse with one of those strapped to you.... 

post-58906-0-83061300-1502181808_thumb.jpg