To TT or not to TT?

MarkW

I''l just leave these here, she arrived yesterday from Germany, I am like :drool: .  I am the dude at the back of the "All the Gear- No idea" group, but I have an awesome wife and I won a competition and Canyon let me pay in for an upgrade!

Damm, that is schweet! - can't wait for their 2018 stock to arrive so that i can finally order mine

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since its picture day. The last pic is how she looked- got some new red etap makeup boxes today and busy getting her ready for the new season.... watch this space for when she is ready to go dancing!!!

I am looking for a clincher disc as the final finish touch if someone has one laying around?!

post-8555-0-91767200-1503427270_thumb.jpg

post-8555-0-64495100-1503427285_thumb.jpg

post-8555-0-31143700-1503427300_thumb.jpg

post-8555-0-12900100-1503427310_thumb.jpg

post-8555-0-35893600-1503427372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oakley360

I''l just leave these here, she arrived yesterday from Germany, I am like :drool: .  I am the dude at the back of the "All the Gear- No idea" group, but I have an awesome wife and I won a competition and Canyon let me pay in for an upgrade!

My word thats beautiful!! the green/yellow is awesome! 

Since its picture day. The last pic is how she looked- got some new red etap makeup boxes today and busy getting her ready for the new season.... watch this space for when she is ready to go dancing!!!

I am looking for a clincher disc as the final finish touch if someone has one laying around?!

You have 4 bikes hanging out in your lounge! I hope you're running a business or you're just living the BEST life..

You have 4 bikes hanging out in your lounge! I hope you're running a business or you're just living the BEST life..

4 in the lounge and a mountain bike in the background as well.....the good life

Yes 4 bikes, have been struggling to sell my very nice previous road bike. But will keep the 2x Canyons and MTB - like they say the 1 who dies with the most toys win!

Anyway back to the topic... as for the TT bike the setup is very important hence why the upgraded bits and some longer Aero extensions. Will post a pic when she is done.

You have to be single, There is no ways that my wife would allow our lounge to look like that. DUDE you have a repair stand in your lounge!!!!! I won't lie, I'm kinda Jealous.