[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

Get those buckets out Cape Town - seems we might get some rain tomorrow! Catch as much as you can and keep saving as much as you can. And tell everyone the same.

Despite the inadequacy of government (national and local) on the planning and management front, we, the end user's, are as much to blame for this crisis - respect natural resources! Water does not come out a tap! Let this be a hard lesson to all of us.

ps. nobody cares about your green garden/grass

C u at the CTCT/Argus!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get those buckets out Cape Town - seems we might get some rain tomorrow! Catch as much as you can and keep saving as much as you can. And tell everyone the same.

Despite the inadequacy of government (national and local) on the planning and management front, we, the end user's, are as much to blame for this crisis - respect natural resources! Water does not come out a tap! Let this be a hard lesson to all of us.

ps. nobody cares about your green garden/grass

C u at the CTCT/Argus!

ummm  on which weather report ?

So I just entered. No worries. Using that link for the "500" racetec chip owners.

So they OBVIOUSLY haven't filled the event. 

Lets see what they have to say.

IF it does get cancelled, I'd rather find out now, than a day or three before, to be honest. A bit late to change plans if we're already at Beaufort-west...

Any wild predictions when seeding might be released ?

If Sundays Bouckaert-Soenen is a seeding event for CTCT, then probably after the weekend.