Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the full video posted just after your post. It's sideways as it's footage from a downed bike but you can clearly see the polka dot jersey doing exactly that to his bike before the video you posted.

Edit. Bertusras posted the full video.

Some okes will argue with you all day long. Got an oke on a whatsapp group who keeps saying he can't see anything that shows Tom fixing his chain or turning the cranks by hand and for sure this polka dot guy is motor doping. I have actually just given up responding to his messages. You can lead a horse to water.......

Some okes will argue with you all day long. Got an oke on a whatsapp group who keeps saying he can't see anything that shows Tom fixing his chain or turning the cranks by hand and for sure this polka dot guy is motor doping. I have actually just given up responding to his messages. You can lead a horse to water.......

Confirmation bias will have us all seeing what we want to see. If we're sitting here, 1000's of kms away debating this, I can't believe the UCI can't be asking questions too... :clap:  oh wait...  :whistling:

Sports in general is getting more and more intense. The cricket example is a good analogy - test cricket used to be the only game to watch. ODIs were for the hackers. Pro20 hadn't even been invented. Slowly ODIs became the most popular format and now it's only Pro20s that fill the stadiums (in most parts of the world).

Fans want bigger better faster higher and more dangerous. Look at the growth of MMA, FMX and extreme sports.

True, even a fast flowing sport like football (soccer) is becoming a bit slow for some these days... 

"They should go straight to the penalty shootouts as that is very exciting for me" - Lance Armstrong (THEMOVE)      :D

https://youtu.be/1ww6VvlIBww

Views on Skuijin's back wheel? Difficult one to explain...

? easy to explain. He spun the cranks to check the gears or get the chain back up on the chainset. PRetty crappy electric motor if that's what you're alluding too.

the cranks continuing to spin slowly is pretty normal as its the drag on the freehub causing that

True, even a fast flowing sport like football (soccer) is becoming a bit slow for some these days... 

"They should go straight to the penalty shootouts as that is very exciting for me" - Lance Armstrong (THEMOVE)      :D

Has football EVER been exciting? In general? Watching 22 millionaires flopping all over the place for 90+ minutes often culminating in nobody winning... What is the old classic, 'If I wanted to spend 90 minutes watching a bunch of blokes trying to score with little success I would just take my mates to the pub'...

It's obvious the guy is mechanical doping. His wheel spun around without him even being on the bike! That doesn't happen if you pick up the bike in a forward motion, spin the cranks etc... pfffft.... DOPING! Unclean cyclist! Cheats! I am pretty sure Dagenkold ate an entire field of dopings before he won yesterday.....  :nuke:  :eek:  :nuke:

? easy to explain. He spun the cranks to check the gears or get the chain back up on the chainset. PRetty crappy electric motor if that's what you're alluding too.

the cranks continuing to spin slowly is pretty normal as its the drag on the freehub causing that

Kw = How fast wheel will spin

Nm = How far wheel will take passenger.

Kw applied when replacing chain.

Nm = 0 moment wheel touches the ground...ie no motor.

If this is a motor it has NO torque, so basically a useless fan.

Some people just WANT to believe everyone is cheating.

And if you dare to call them out with evidence, they close the topic and proceed to attack people in an attempt to divert attention away from their failed attempt at stirring controversy. 

No big doping busts yet on rest day?  Police raids?

TdF is losing it's touch.......

Goodness me! You guys are so grumpy on rest days....

No big doping busts yet on rest day? Police raids?

TdF is losing it's touch.......

Everyone's on a high from the Football so no one cares about the cyclists. :whistling:

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

A motor with no torque. What would be the point? Lol

Well with all the discussion around it I am going to assume it's proving how dof some people can be.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Just had a look through the cobble stage tech section and pressures are between 4 and 5 bar...

I mean damn I used to run my tubs soft back in the day but not 5 bar soft. Tommy D was 4.1 front and 4.3 rear!