Tour de France 2018

gummibear

I see that Sagan release a statement saying he's breaking up with his wife. Shame, he's had a little kiddie as well. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a disgrace that top level athletes trying to compete have to try to perform in conditions like this. 

Seems like they were on the other side of the barrier ?

Seems like they were on the other side of the barrier ?

No, that was just before the barrier started.

I do not see a bike or anything there that could have caused him to crash. Something caught his right-hand ergo, causing him to fall off to the left. Similar to Armstrong's crash in 2003?

Wonder what they were chatting about here

Thomas was probably complimenting TommyD on his spectacularly chiseled jaw line and seeing if they all should do a track stand competition 100m from the line to decide who wins. 

No, that was just before the barrier started.

I do not see a bike or anything there that could have caused him to crash. Something caught his right-hand ergo, causing him to fall off to the left. Similar to Armstrong's crash in 2003?

Apparently a camera strap or similar... Been seeing posts from people taking grabs from that dodgy video and zooming in. Zoom and enhance IS a thing!

Wonder what they were chatting about here

The rumour mill is that they were discussing whether they should wait for his Nibs (Thomas was right behind Nibs when he crashed). Bardet attacked shortly thereafter which ended the discussion ????

The rumour mill is that they were discussing whether they should wait for his Nibs (Thomas was right behind Nibs when he crashed). Bardet attacked shortly thereafter which ended the discussion [emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Attack was on just before he fell..

A damn shame...he looked really good.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yip, and Nabili crashed as a result of a fan and has now abandored the race.

Has that been confirmed (because of a fan)

sad either way

Has that been confirmed (because of a fan)

sad either way

Ja it was a sequence of unnecessary events.

Seems Moto on his left side had to move over because of spectators on that side so nibali had to move over to follow the move in front and seems like a fan that was in the road taking pics camera strap caught his handlebar ..

Apparently a camera strap or similar... Been seeing posts from people taking grabs from that dodgy video and zooming in. Zoom and enhance IS a thing!

I did not zoom :whistling: but I think this is the idiot

Edit: He has a nice closeup of his "hero" who is now out because of him.

post-31289-0-92241500-1532072678_thumb.jpg

post-31289-0-42543500-1532072685_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quagga

The difference between cycling fans and spectators and organiser that don't leave much to chance.. Giro101 Zoncolan9d4037b8ae12d38bd25e4a8068fea7f6.jpg

That is unfortunately the only option left. Yesterday was just insane.