Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How amazing is SKY!

Takes a man who finished 2nd last in 2007 to TDF winner in 2018,

there's hope for me If I join SKY :ph34r:

Whahahaha G[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Real, honest speech followed by a Mic drop

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Does any one think the mic drop was not in the TDF spirit? 

Were the French a little taken back by the mic drop?

Does anyone care what the French think? :)

I thought it was cool, but also a dig at the French spectators for booing and piss throwing! 

How amazing is SKY!

Takes a man who finished 2nd last in 2007 to TDF winner in 2018,

there's hope for me If I join SKY :ph34r:

Oh dear - looks like someone has to read up on their track cycling....

Very happy for Thomas. Sky had a legend performance.

What does the future hold now for team dynamics there? Sorry if discussed before but is Thomas staying there? Will Sky lean more now towards backing him for Grand Tours and Froome slowly towing towards a retirement package at DD?

Oh dear - looks like someone has to read up on their track cycling....

As well as stage racing results of the past few years. G's win didn't come from nowhere.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

What does the future hold now for team dynamics there? Sorry if discussed before but is Thomas staying there? Will Sky lean more now towards backing him for Grand Tours and Froome slowly towing towards a retirement package at DD?

Well Brailsford says Thomas will stay..but during the champions interview on Saturday evening Thomas was not that committed that.

negotiations are ongoing.. Thomas is a popular winner, probably the most popular one of Sky's 6 TDF wins..

Where is the Double Unlike button when you need it?

There has been documented doping in the event for decades, if you truly believe that not one of those riders pushed the legal or ethical boundary during or leading up to the event, you are a far more trusting human being than I will ever ever be.

Then again opinions and a******* we all have them hey?

There has been documented doping in the event for decades, if you truly believe that not one of those riders pushed the legal or ethical boundary during or leading up to the event, you are a far more trusting human being than I will ever ever be.

Do you have conclusive proof that G is personally guilty of this?

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Nobody truly believes they're all clean and nobody has proof that they're doping - I just don't see the point of constantly posting conspiracy theory posts that question the cleanliness.

If Thomas is clean you're making a mockery of his efforts - if he is guilty we'll find out - or we won't.

Let's try an anology - South Africa has a history of corruption, crime and rape. Would it be fair for me to constantly question whether YOU are ethical, honest or a rapist?

Froome is very far from retiring and still good enough for 2 or 3 grand tour victories imo.

Thomas will probably get a much improved contract from Sky... apparently it will be be about £.3.5 a year. 

My guess is that Froome and Thomas will have to negotiate with Brailsford to decide which one will win the TdF 2019 .... the other one can get the Giro.

They will have to give the Vuelta to Bernal as he is too good to be a domestique again. 

:mellow:

Hasty generalization

Straw man fallacy

Ad Hominem

Couldn't agree more and to persist with your analogy - I'm only interested in seeing some of them.

Well Brailsford says Thomas will stay..but during the champions interview on Saturday evening Thomas was not that committed that.

negotiations are ongoing.. Thomas is a popular winner, probably the most popular one of Sky's 6 TDF wins..

I noticed that as well. LA mentioned in his podcast that G has in principle agreed to terms of contract prior to Tour but nothing has been signed. And in typical LA talk that means sh@t especially as he just won the biggest event on the calendar.

Froome is still a superb rider and can win more grand tours. Surely he does not want to play second fiddle to G who has turned 32 so knows he does not have that much more time in his prime. Bernal's presence in the team further complicates matters

Only reason I can see both of them stay with Sky is that no other team can afford the salaries they are pulling there. Wout Poels apparently earns more than Tommy D!!!