Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

6000 doses is 30 inhalers with 200 doses each , so depending on size of team not awfully high

You are missing my point a bit.. if that was the list of a cycling team the whole world would be condemning them.

I lagged at this.82be237e63fcfa9ce59f948200ee031b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was here for a while training. He has a house in SteynCity.

When I say training, I think they were actually trying to replicate the Vuelta test findings.

Hahaha, Patch you crack me up.

6000 doses is 30 inhalers with 200 doses each  ,  so depending on size of team not awfully high 

The whole team are asthmatics? 

This was discussed.... being a top draw athlete often turns said top draw athlete INTO an asthmatic.... (or something like that)

70% of UK Olympic swimmers are asthmatic...

(8 to 10% of the general population is asthmatic)

Wonder what kind of reception Froome will get in Spain, Ruta del Sol begins on Wed..think it won't be as bad as once he steps foot on France..

One thing is almost certain .. there could be a media block out.. as it is Sky only speak to a few selected members of the British press..but I think he may just bypass the media all together.

Smile - It is across a number of products to cover multiple uses , but at  120 members  in team it seems high.

This was discussed.... being a top draw athlete often turns said top draw athlete INTO an asthmatic.... (or something like that)

:rolleyes:

It's a version of the Special Olympics, for Asthma sufferers of the world.

70% of UK Olympic swimmers are asthmatic...

(8 to 10% of the general population is asthmatic)

Although it is often called asthma apparently it is not really asthma but rather a related condition called "exercise induced bronchoconstriction". It is caused by dry air and irritants in the air. The chlorine used in the pools is supposed to be especially bad and is why so many swimmers get it.

Although it is often called asthma apparently it is not really asthma but rather a related condition called "exercise induced bronchoconstriction". It is caused by dry air and irritants in the air. The chlorine used in the pools is supposed to be especially bad and is why so many swimmers get it.

As someone who swam all my life and am now involved on the coaching side, I can tell you it does happen. Not 70% but it is quite a serious condition. Had a 12 year old in a ry bad way in the pool last week.

But not 70%. Bloody British cheats

Wonder what kind of reception Froome will get in Spain, Ruta del Sol begins on Wed..think it won't be as bad as once he steps foot on France..

One thing is almost certain .. there could be a media block out.. as it is Sky only speak to a few selected members of the British press..but I think he may just bypass the media all together.

Brailsford already refused an interview with Cyclingnews while in Colombia recently I think.

Sky and Froome has given the media a skip several times in previous Grand Tours.

It is their prerogative. 

Froome is going to have a farking hard time the moment he starts racing. I'm not wishing it on him but it's gonna be *** I reckon.

As for the TDF, he's gonna need skin thicker than a Rhino to put up with what's coming his way there....

Ja nee

The force in the peloton will be strongly against the Dawg

The shadows that fall over the maillot jaune is so strong

Think Armstrong

Think Floyd

Think Twiggo

Now hard questions over The White Kenyan, with reference to Ulissi in case too

Let’s watch the Spanish race closely ????

Disease runs in family's as well.

Raimundo Rumsas, whose mother in law was so sick she had to travel with a boot full of EPO and other sweeties, has just lost his son to a heart attack.

Linas Rumsas (21 yo) who was racing for an amateur "development" team died suddenly last year and the Italian police found a ton of muti and arrested his team manager, team pharmacist and DS recently.

Oh, and Raimundo's other son is getting under his mother's feet as he may not go to work for four years as 'he got bust for HGH.

Archived