2. end up with a nutcase

3. "fall in love" too soon and end up doubly hurt

4. come across as a nutcase yourself

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a dating site, but as you have been warned there are likely to be some weird woman on it.

Rather use Grinder, apparently no loony woman on it.

????????????????????????????????

Good plan.

If you jump in too early you're likely to

1. hurt someone who doesn't deserve it

2. end up with a nutcase

3. "fall in love" too soon and end up doubly hurt

4. come across as a nutcase yourself

^^^^^^  This  ^^^^^^^ 

I will definitely be taking a fair break until my head is right again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still a few months before winter... But winter is coming... :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Landy

How are you holding out dude?

Things settled down since your last chat ?

Struggeling to get finality on the divorce settlement as our mediator is very slow in responding. Finally settled on a flat but I have to sign the lease for 12 month's. Packed up the house contents last night and she moves out this weekend comming.

Going to be better and more peacefull at least.

Unfortunately my son has pulled away from me and he doesn't want to talk really.

Struggeling to get finality on the divorce settlement as our mediator is very slow in responding. Finally settled on a flat but I have to sign the lease for 12 month's. Packed up the house contents last night and she moves out this weekend comming.

Going to be better and more peacefull at least.

Unfortunately my son has pulled away from me and he doesn't want to talk really.

I am pretty sure the mother is feeding him some alternative facts.

Been off for a while. Just read through this now.

I am so sorry to those who are going through this difficult processs at the moment. Lots of good advice given so can't add much.

I truly hope that all find peace and happiness this year.

On a lighter note. Thanks Uni I now know what dtf means and yes I had to Google.

Landy doesn't she sign the lease? you just provide the deposit?

Bit complicated as she is black listed and can only un-list herself when she get's my pension payout but we cannot live together for that long so I agreed to help with part of deposit and do the lease in my name for the first year.

Hope that does not come and bite me in the ass.

Bit complicated as she is black listed and can only un-list herself when she get's my pension payout but we cannot live together for that long so I agreed to help with part of deposit and do the lease in my name for the first year.

Hmmmmmmmm

If I were you I'd get some of that pension payout and a contract between the 2 of you stipulating that the rental be paid up front for the year's lease, and she be listed as the lessee just to protect your ass.

You are not the occupant. If anything happens to the place while she lives there, you'll be liable for damages as the lessee... 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

It is a dating site, but as you have been warned there are likely to be some weird woman on it.

Rather use Grinder, apparently no loony woman on it.

Classic

Ask the Cape Town okes

I figured something like this is happening, Do your best to protect yourself as myles suggested.

Do your best with your son maybe sit him down with a beer (assuming he is of age) and tell him this is not what you wanted. I have seen how a mother poisoned the mind of a child against the father and it is unsettling. Don't look back and say I could have done more.

Good Luck

Hmmmmmmmm

If I were you I'd get some of that pension payout and a contract between the 2 of you stipulating that the rental be paid up front for the year's lease, and she be listed as the lessee just to protect your ass.

You are not the occupant. If anything happens to the place while she lives there, you'll be liable for damages as the lessee... 

This ^^ There are just too many ways signing a lease for a bitter, black-listed ex can end badly.

If you HAVE to, sign a 3 months lease just to get her out, or even a temp month-to-month option. Then she can sort it out once she gets the payout. Don't allow her bad decisions to be your problem any longer.

Hmmmmmmmm

Agreed.. Do it through a lawyer. You don't want to be responsible at all.

The wheel will turn.. Be patient.. And dont be absent