All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you admit that he did make a contribution (work) in the front although it was short. That is what I saw as well :)

Not to get dropped on the cobbled section.. that was all it was, was not for Lawless. Ironically enough he was dropped not long after in any case.. strange how you tried to imply that he killed himself for Lawless..he hardly saw Lawless all race long. Edited by Gen

Contributed to the size of the gap, yes.

Yeah, it was a tough one.. if he pulled the whole group across then his teammate Lawless who was in the group ahead would have complained ..you cannot win them all  :) 

Louise Meintjies, what happen to him in the TDF? Was he even there, I hear he was on the team start list but after that I cannot remember seeing anything off him?

Anyone know what if any results he had?

Yeah, it was a tough one.. if he pulled the whole group across then his teammate Lawless who was in the group ahead would have complained ..you cannot win them all :)

You really didn't watch the race did you?

Just sit down.

At that point the group led by the Dutch had rejoined the Lawless group while Viviani, Ackerman and Lampeart were up the road.

Edited by Gen

You really didn't watch the race did you?

Just sit down.

At that point the group led by the Dutch had rejoined the Lawless group while Viviani, Ackerman and Lampeart were up the road.

Did you not see the smiley? 

Louise Meintjies, what happen to him in the TDF? Was he even there, I hear he was on the team start list but after that I cannot remember seeing anything off him?

Anyone know what if any results he had?

He broke his wrist long before the TDF started, we might see him at La Vuelta... 

Don’t think Cav the media and UK press thought that either until he was not selected for TDF.

Fixed for you....

Not sure the media had any influence on his and Peta’s social media posts.

So no one can overreact when they first get the news... got ya!!

If my memory serves me correctly, Cav went off riding with 7yo fans rather than going off about it..... unlike many here... seems there is still meat on the bone.....

We have almost certainly seen the best of Cavendish but it is becoming a bit tiring to see how armchair critics continue to use him as a human punching bag. As this topic is about TDD why not rather focus on the non performances of Gasporotto or O'Conner who lost 15-21 minutes respectively yesterday on a course that was supposed to suit them instead of abusing a sprinter who pulled out in order to freshen up for an upcoming championship race?

There is more of a chance Cavendish getting a result for DD than Maincheese....