[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2019

Warren Lew

Looks like they used 99er as seeding was G before 99er..

Looks like I skipped the wrong race... Well add that to my long list of road race f%^k ups this season  :P

My ego would have liked a start in & group but 1A will do perfectly fine for a Sub-3 attempt, especially given that I only had 1 decent finish out of 6 races this season.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nuts.... just got mine. &, starting at 6h23.

Excuse me, I need to go subscribe to the hardest two-week training plan I can find, ASAP.

Seeding is out, they've made a giant mistake 1J is way above my paygrade - Many here would complain with such a "poor" seeding.  Can I assume it's fine to start further back?  These guys will be way too serious for me.  They've taken my over achievement at a 50km MTB race in Knysna.  A 4.29 K2C is my only other possible result.

I was about to have a beer but this pressure has made me reach for the chamois cream instead, I'm going for a spin

Ah I forgot... time for the annual "I have this amazing seeding but had no idea how it happened, I'm gonna die!!!" tradition to start.

Friendly request - if you are seeded in the racing group you worked for it and deserve it, don't pretend to be surprised because I won't believe you.  :P

Edited by Skubarra

Looks like I skipped the wrong race... Well add that to my long list of road race f%^k ups this season  :P

My ego would have liked a start in & group but 1A will do perfectly fine for a Sub-3 attempt, especially given that I only had 1 decent finish out of 6 races this season.

Now just for the weather forecast, which looks like a pleasant South Easter!

1F for me, nice improvement over 2something last year. Think I may have to wheel-suck a lot because I have not done as much riding as I should have since the 94.7

& over 30's and @ under 30's and over 40's for us

Looks like they used 99er as seeding was G before 99er..

More importantly @ in front of & this time round

1E for me...

Off to put my finger down my throat and start losing truck loads more weight before I get dropped before even clipping in!!

On a serious note though, seeding seems generous, my seeding has improved from "N" to "C" on PPA mainly due to a few PPA Sportifs and I think they used my last Sportif of last year to get to this seeding..

Very generous, But I'll take the bike by the bars or bull by the horns and see how long I can hang on for till I bonk!!

Quick qu, anyone have any idea which would be the last group which would realistically be aiming for a Sub3?? I remember they used to say it's really difficult to ride a sub 3 if you were D or below, but with the new seeding letters/numbers, I'm really not sure now..

Seeding is out, they've made a giant mistake 1J is way above my paygrade - Many here would complain with such a "poor" seeding.  Can I assume it's fine to start further back?  These guys will be way too serious for me.  They've taken my over achievement at a 50km MTB race in Knysna.  A 4.29 K2C is my only other possible result.

I was about to have a beer but this pressure has made me reach for the chamois cream instead, I'm going for a spin

Same problem here - love the early start time, but will be waaaaaaay out of my league. My seeding also based on an outlier MTB event...