Intervals.icu interval detection and training tool

Hi David

Is it possible to customize the zones for power and heart rate?

I’m giving polarized training a go. I know z1 and 2 with regards to power zones loosely correlated to zone 1 of polarized and z5+ with zone 3. I would prefer using my own LT1 and LT2 power and heart rate.

Customization possible?

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question on running cadence.

I run with a Garmin Fenix 3,  with the RUN HR monitor which tracks the running cadence. It shows fine on my Garmin Connect inteface, and Strava also shows it correctly. But when that data filters through to Intervals.icu it is exactly half of what it is supposed to be. Any way to correct that?

Is it possible to customize the zones for power and heart rate?

Customization possible?

You can customise the HR zones but not power yet. That is on the todo list.

Quick question on running cadence.

I run with a Garmin Fenix 3,  with the RUN HR monitor which tracks the running cadence. It shows fine on my Garmin Connect inteface, and Strava also shows it correctly. But when that data filters through to Intervals.icu it is exactly half of what it is supposed to be. Any way to correct that?

I will have a look at that. Could you please send me a link to the activity. Tx.

You can customise the HR zones but not power yet. That is on the todo list.

Thanks David

Suggestion if I may. Strava has a cool function where you can choose how many zones you want for both HR and Watts. So totally customizable. Would be cool if you could perhaps do that.

Thanks again for the great tool you provide

I will have a look at that. Could you please send me a link to the activity. Tx.

Sent via PM.

PS. Thanks again for the great tool. I do my whole season planning and fitness tracking on it now.

You can view planned workouts, races, holidays and notes in any external calendar that supports subscribing to a Calendar URL (Google, Microsoft, Apple etc.). Click “Options” on the calendar view and select “Export Calendar”:

post-5083-0-40873000-1584988108_thumb.png

You can view planned workouts, races, holidays and notes in any external calendar that supports subscribing to a Calendar URL (Google, Microsoft, Apple etc.). Click “Options” on the calendar view and select “Export Calendar”:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 19.57.04.png

Just when I thought that it couldn't get better! Fantastic, thanks! Edited by Swift&Aero

You can now fix missing data, zero drop outs and scale the power, heart rate and cadence streams. Click the “Fix Data” button under the ride timeline chart. Only the portion of the activity currently visible is updated. I did my first trainer ride in at least 10 years outdoors in my yard this morning. My PowerTap + Garmin Edge 500 combo really doesn’t like the trainer, hence this feature! https://forum.intervals.icu/t/fix-activity-data/594

post-5083-0-47245900-1585416704_thumb.png

Here is the ride I needed to fix:

post-5083-0-40667200-1585416761_thumb.png

And the fixed version (drop outs up to 60s fixed):

post-5083-0-10798200-1585416798_thumb.png

Hi David,

While checking my intervals.icu page, I noticed that my runs last week (before lockdown), aren't showing a load, where as the previous weeks, a training load has been calculated for both my running and cycling efforts.

Did something change in an update, or do I need to modify some settings?

You might need to re-capture your HR zones. A bug caused at least one other person to lose theirs. But please send me your Strava ID or link to your Strava profile so I can have a look. Tx.

You might need to re-capture your HR zones. A bug caused at least one other person to lose theirs. But please send me your Strava ID or link to your Strava profile so I can have a look. Tx.

Thanks, sent you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...