Intervals.icu interval detection and training tool

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please msg me a link to one of these activities so I can have a look. Tx.

Updated my HR Zones as per your message

All sorted thanks David

:thumbup:

It looks quite pretty:

attachicon.gificu.png

Now I just need to figure out what it means and how to use it :D

It’s a graphical display of the “matches” you can burn, or have burnt on the workout. Each person has a book of matches, and unless you know how long and how many, you can burn, you’ll usually sit up too early, or hit the wall. Knowing how many you have at your disposal, can make or break you decision of when to go hard and when to sit up in a race.

This is a good way to see the matches visually rather than try work it out. In WKO4, it shows matches as 1x, 1.4x and 2x FTP (three different colours). I’m guessing the red, purple and black colours are the varying levels of >FTP.

Edited by Frosty

This is a good way to see the matches visually rather than try work it out. In WKO4, it shows matches as 1x, 1.4x and 2x FTP (three different colours). I’m guessing the red, purple and black colours are the varying levels of >FTP.

Tx. Blue=Z1, Green=Z2, Yellow=Z3 (tempo), Orange=Z4 (threshold), Red=Z5 (vo2max), Purple=Z6 (Anaerobic), Dark grey=Z7 (Neuromuscular).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can now share workout folders from your library with other athletes. Click the "..." icon next to the folder and choose "Share Folder". You can grant “Editor” access to people who should be able to add/edit workouts in the folder. Import, build and download workouts in Zwift, MRC and ERG format. 

post-5083-0-91472000-1594112748_thumb.png

Hi David,

Thanks for the awesome tool and the constant updates!

I was wondering if you're planning on adding in a year progression page (similar to what the Elevate Plugin has)?

or perhaps this is already available and I'm just not sure where to find it.

Hi David,

Thanks for the awesome tool and the constant updates!

I was wondering if you're planning on adding in a year progression page (similar to what the Elevate Plugin has)?

or perhaps this is already available and I'm just not sure where to find it.

Tx. Yes that is on the todo list already.

• 2 weeks later...