Racers fail doping tests for EWS

Capricorn

dont' suppose you tjommies with Remy. His response to Wallace's tweet suggests he is sitting on the motherlode.

Who started the closed thread on vital? And did the feds tap his phone?

Its all a mystery. Ag who cares. Speculation is far more fun than facts.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who started the closed thread on vital? And did the feds tap his phone?

Its all a mystery. Ag who cares. Speculation is far more fun than facts.

you best go buy more tinfoil ;)

"We are aware of an ongoing inquiry by the French Anti-Doping Agency (AFLD), but have yet to receive any formal notification of the process. Until that inquiry is completed and we are notified of the outcome we are unable to comment. We respect the formal process in place and will base any further action on the outcome of that process, not rumour or speculation. If the riders in question are found to be in violation of the rules, appropriate sanctions will be applied by the Enduro World Series alongside any measures taken by AFLD.” - Chris Ball, EWS

and conveniently, the EWS website is down as of the time of this post, with a message stating a new site will go live .... erm today sometime. Probably a fresher, newer, drugfree vibe  :whistling:

post-6789-0-48825700-1542126198_thumb.jpg

Edited by Capricorn

• 2 weeks later...

Richie Rude and Graves. OOPS!

Popped for the same stuff that Tyson Gay was banned for.

Link! Link! LINK!

[Edit] Nevermind

Edited by Odinson

Richie Rude and Graves. OOPS!

Popped for the same stuff that Tyson Gay was banned for.

LOL, that's gravely rude from them. I wonder how Keene their teammates must be to support them.

less seriously: who on the DH circuit is supported by Ryno Power? Could exonerate the brand as those guys and gals have to pee in a cup after the races. and no drippy drippy

Edited by Capricorn

LOL, that's gravely rude from them. I wonder how Keene their teammates must be to support them.

less seriously: who on the DH circuit is supported by Ryno Power? Could exonerate the brand as those guys and gals have to pee in a cup after the races. and no drippy drippy

According to the Pinkbike article, there could be another couple of riders who may have tested positive. Schrodinger's test result.  

Ryno Power is Ryan Hughs. He has a LOT of Moto riders using his products. It's easier to pick out the riders not using his products at an AMA Main.

Are you saying his products are dirty? Not getting the connection. Are Rude and Graves Ryno Power athletes?

None of this is a surprise. But the profile of these 2 and the (lack of) frequency of testing. You'd expect them to be at least a little smarter.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Ryno Power is Ryan Hughs. He has a LOT of Moto riders using his products. It's easier to pick out the riders not using his products at an AMA Main.

Are you saying his products are dirty? Not getting the connection. Are Rude and Graves Ryno Power athletes?

None of this is a surprise. But the profile of these 2 and the (lack of) frequency of testing. You'd expect them to be at least a little smarter.

from the pinkbike article

We don't know yet, but if Jared and Richie do end up citing a supplement as the cause of the Higenamine and Oxilofrine in their systems, you aren't going to need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that both are sponsored by Ryno Power, a sports-centric supplement company that's widely known in the moto world. Ryno Power is also an advertiser with Pinkbike.

We don't know yet, but if Jared and Richie do end up citing a supplement as the cause of the Higenamine and Oxilofrine in their systems, you aren't going to need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that both are sponsored by Ryno Power, a sports-centric supplement company that's widely known in the moto world. Ryno Power is also an advertiser with Pinkbike.

Ooooh. See. I just read the headline.

And their response:

We reached out to Ryno Power’s owner and president, Ryan McCarthy, who said unequivocally that neither Higenamine or Oxilofrine are found in their products. ''Not only have we never even used any products like that before, we have our stuff strictly tested, so it's impossible for any ingredient to get in that's not already on the ingredients list,'' he told Pinkbike.

Edited by Odinson

post-3578-0-18007100-1543224198_thumb.png

post-3578-0-50438200-1543224223_thumb.png

post-3578-0-81109900-1543224238_thumb.png

post-3578-0-78661900-1543224265_thumb.png

post-3578-0-58076500-1543224250_thumb.png

post-3578-0-34362300-1543224294_thumb.png

Graves is having a crap en ellende type of year, so I have a bit of grace for him. He is however Richie's mentor.

Is there a fire? Because I see smoke on the horizon.