Racers fail doping tests for EWS

Capricorn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your have a technical someone charges over and hands you another one fully set up for you ....

Grand Tours are tough, no doubt, but . . . . .

Riding in a bunch hiding out the wind, medical car never far away, massages every evening, personal chefs preparing your meals, you live in Monaco . . . . . how hard can it really be?

;-)

2000m of climbing per day over 2 days coupled with max heart rate descents, panic bike repairs and very gnarly terrain and a whole day out. It's probably the toughest kind of racing there is so I'm not surprised. There will always be someone tempted to cheat....

So basically how original MTBing started. that is what EWS is in todays terms

Grand Tours are tough, no doubt, but  . . . . .

Riding in a bunch hiding out the wind, medical car never far away, massages every evening, personal chefs preparing your meals, you live in Monaco . . . . .   how hard can it really be? 

;-)

All that and they still on the juice :-)

So basically how original MTBing started. that is what EWS is in todays terms

That's what they like to say  about it. The difference is of course that on a ride with your buddies, you can stop whenever you don't feel like riding up the hill again, they will all stop and help when you get a puncture ( some EWS guys do too) and you don't have to make a start time so no need to race up the hill to avoid being DQ'd.

If you have kids and a time table, then every MTB ride is just like EWS of course.

nothing like good ol social media rip something small wayyy out of proportion 

Edited by BaGearA

If this is simply a case of a certain former British downhiller being pinged for recreational use, I'm going to be thoroughly disappointed in all this hype  :thumbdown:

dont' suppose you tjommies with Remy. His response to Wallace's tweet suggests he is sitting on the motherlode.

dont' suppose you tjommies with Remy. His response to Wallace's tweet suggests he is sitting on the motherlode.

Absalon?