The Veganism Thread

Odinson

You assume wrong.

There is a whole big bikehub out there with dedicated threads about all sorts of topics, just like this is a Veganism thread.

But anyway, let me not get into an argument with a teenager on the internet.

Your EQ makes you strong, Padowan. VanWeaselism cannot be repelled by arguments. Only fly spray.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny though that a vegan is doing the best job at derailing the vegan thread.

It was the same with Odi, he fortunately backed off on being such a knob and the thread then started going in a really good direction.

Suddenly a kid appears with such a high EQ that us mere mortals simply dont understand him. 

The boomers all fail at translating his hormone fueled millennial messages and therefore the pearls of wisdom are lost.

On a more serious note, I doubt he is even a vegan, it takes commitment and a bit of sacrifice to stick to it. Unless of course mom does all the thinking and he just goes with it. 

It was the same with Odi, he fortunately backed off on being such a knob and the thread then started going in a really good direction.

Suddenly a kid appears with such a high EQ that us mere mortals simply dont understand him.

The boomers all fail at translating his hormone fueled millennial messages and therefore the pearls of wisdom are lost.

On a more serious note, I doubt he is even a vegan, it takes commitment and a bit of sacrifice to stick to it. Unless of course mom does all the thinking and he just goes with it.

Don't be so cynical. There is so much more knowledge around than when we beat off the local TRex for food, so it is much harder work for today's youf to learn everything. So we should support them, even it seems some have just given up.

Basically, until you have beaten off a T Rex, you don't know nutting.

Edited by Thor Buttox

Don't be so cynical. There is so much more knowledge around than when we beat off the local TRex for food, so it is much harder work for today's youf to learn everything. So we should support them, even it seems some have just given up.

Basically, until you have beaten off a T Rex, you don't know nutting.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nutting

Makes this: ”Basically, until you have beaten off a T Rex, you don't know nutting.“ Freakin hilarious.

Odison wasn't a knob, he only told you what he believed was right,he wasn't being rude or impolite. I'm really offended. You don't have the right to say I'm not a vegan and that I don't have the commitment and sacrifice it takes to be one, you don't even know me and what I've been through. Since I'm a hormonal teenager let me tell you my story.

I don't have a Dad, I have 2 brothers (17 and 11) and a Mom with a low income. My big brother is assigned to do the cooking at night. He turned vegan 7 months, the cooking for only 3 got hard and so he persuaded us all to go vegan. So you are right, my brother does all the thinking and I just go with it. The transition was easy as we never really ate MEAT, we never braaied. Only mince and chicken.

Take-outs was very rare.

Think about it, food intake is such an abstract thing. We save our mom money with the vegan-lifestyle and that is my main motivation, even though I have to eat the same every day.

I admit it, I'm the immature one in the family. I'll show you I'm vegan by posting everything I eat every day.

A very good reasoning for us carnivores and a pattie is normally beef, duh [emoji3061].0569bdbfa6d658675086f1300424678c.jpg

Edited by BSG

Just note: I don't want you guys to think I'm poor. I just saw that my post is a bit too much. I have everything I need, money isn't an issue.. it's just nice to save and be healthy.