Lyne Products - The Holy Rail Thread

Dirt Tracker

Have you installed on a Trek Top Fuel? Don't think two bottles would fit, but would be great to have the cage and box like on the Silverback Sesta Pro above

Highly doubt it... unfortunately.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Spark RC900 2017

Frame Size: Size L

Bottles: 650ml + 750ml

Notes: Used Scott cages and bottles. For this setup the multitool bracket must be mounted under the bottle cage.

Scott Spark RC900 2017

Frame Size: Size L

Bottles: 650ml + 750ml

Notes: Used Scott cages and bottles. For this setup the multitool bracket must be mounted under the bottle cage.

I'm unsure if the Scott Spark RC frame is similar to the other non RC models (e.g. 940, which I have). I also have a large frame so can you confirm this setup will work with the 2018 Scott Spark 940? Thanks Lyne.

I'm unsure if the Scott Spark RC frame is similar to the other non RC models (e.g. 940, which I have). I also have a large frame so can you confirm this setup will work with the 2018 Scott Spark 940? Thanks Lyne.

Easiest is to print the diagram, tape it together and check on your own bike.

I printed the diagram to check it on my bikes. It'll fit. Now I'm just waiting (im)patiently for the tube strap to come to market.

bd0c83f7969857431210c1f7358ac03b.jpg

Sorry for the delay on this, you can thank customs for seizing the shipment of straps! Trying to get them out ASAP.

Cheers

Dayle

Hi 

Unfortunately I cant answer that confidently. I believe the dimensions should be similar but wouldn't want to recommend it unless I'm 100% sure. I will keep an eye out if one gets fitted to that model.

Cheers

Dayle

Manage to get my Merida 96 team to work with Lyne Holy rails.

My frame is a large and fits with two small bottles just bought the 500mm rail and cut it to fit.

Just for more security i fitted two tiestraps as well just used electrical tape to cover the frame

post-52467-0-35758800-1548259794_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dwayne.Redelinghuys

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to fit 2 bottles on my 2019 ST Stumpy, I can't seem to find a diagram of 2 "flat" bottle cages on the website?

The diagram with the one angled bottle cage will definitely not work on my frame.

specialized-sworks-stumpjumper-st-carbon

Jako, call Dayle from Lyne Components he is super helpful, he will let you know how close by has stock and perhaps you could try it out first.

Otherwise if ever you around this side, Woodstock you could go into Lyne Components HQ, and he will gladly assist.

He also has, not sure if its a policy but does assist in terms of refund if it doesn't fit

although thinking about it now, doesn't you bike have the SWAT box, so it might(will not) work.

The Holy Rail attaches to your bottle cage it would mean the entire rail would come off if you need to access the SWAT box

@Meezo, no I have the alu version that doesn't have the SWAT box. Will take some measurements tonight and go from there.

although thinking about it now, doesn't you bike have the SWAT box, so it might(will not) work.

The Holy Rail attaches to your bottle cage it would mean the entire rail would come off if you need to access the SWAT box

Correct the swat box in frame is raised and will not take this 

received mine some days ago.. Awsum product.. the guys @Lyne are super efficient, received my order in quick time.. gotta still ride more thou.. just happy to not be carrying my spares in my Jersey pocket...id like to see how it will hold up in the Mud and wet & after a few washes..

..Silverback Sesta Pro

Frame size: M

620ml + Box

if you move the rail down a bit, would you be able to fit a 750ml bottle with the tool storage?