Lyne Products - The Holy Rail Thread

Dirt Tracker

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the 1:1 template on a TREK Superfly 100 carbon FS - It fits but only with 500 ml bottle at the bottom - a 750 ml will jam against the shock

Just putting it out there

Thanks for the heads up! Was this a medium frame?

Awesome service from Lyne Components. Ordered my Triangle storage box for my Ibis Mojo HD3 this morning and just received it. Plan to fit this where the porchop bag is supposed to go.

post-50361-0-93900500-1551274977_thumb.jpg

will add photos of it mounted to the bike bit later

Hi Dwayne

Thanks for posting the pic.

What size frame is that?

Thanks

Dayle

HI Dayle,

It is an Large Merida 96 team bike 2017.

I have also manage to figure out if you can get an 350/500ml bottle it will also work.

I am scouting the internet to find an 350/500ml bottle if I do find one that fits will upload some more pic

post-52467-0-86091700-1551275950_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I might be over thinking this, but I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced any long term wear/scuffs on their paint. I imagine that dirt will get underneath the rail and with long term use it could leave some scuff marks. If this is not the case then great! 

Hey guys, I might be over thinking this, but I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced any long term wear/scuffs on their paint. I imagine that dirt will get underneath the rail and with long term use it could leave some scuff marks. If this is not the case then great!

Buy protective film/wrap, stick it where the rail will mount. I put some in all the cable rub spots, where I mount the battery, where the bike rack clamps, etc. I got some from maizeys in paarden Eiland, but there's a thread for where to find otherwise.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, 

I have Scott Spark RC 900, Size Small.

Any one Fitted the Dual Cage please ?

:wacko:

tried and struggled on a Medium.. ended up with a seatpost mounted cage. 

I found this a neat solution to the "saddle bag haters".

Have the exact same set up on my Triathlon bike, now can keep behind the saddle free if on a short course race, else add the bottle holder without having a saddle bag in the way.