What jeans do cyclists wear?

Eldron

And when you get a pair to fit your legs you inevitably had sized up a few sizes and the waist is bulging and loose.

Buying jeans is always a nightmare!

Since shorts are also not lekker, found the cargo shorts from builders warehouse to be the best fit for those with cyclist legs.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SAA misplaced my luggage to Frankfurt a few years ago and sponsored me some 'airport' jeans... they just happen to be Hugo Boss and they are the boss as their name suggests... Will wear them until they implode - they're awesome but will never be able to afford new ones  :thumbdown:

Just me I love showing off my legs and fantastic tan line of my cycling shorts. Shorts works for me and regular fit jeans ????

Woolies re:jeans work the best for me. Last a decent amount of time and aren't an eye melt where price is concerned.

Stretch denim is a revelation once you've had it.

The G-Star 3301 fits top of leg super comfortably, and they work well for cycling too.  All width / length combos available too.  Also their navy colour is the best.

Wear them for everything from cycling to meetings to everyday on jobs too. Very comfy.

Levis 541 Athletic shorts (size 34)

https://www.amazon.com/Levis-Mens-541-Athletic-Short/dp/B01610NVTY

PS: i have family that in the US that bring them to SA for me  :whistling:

The model in that pic also does not seem to have a "cyclists leg" problem...

BTW, this thread has made me book an appointment at the doctor...I am clearly suffering from "Lack of cyclist leg syndrome" 

looks like "golfers legs"

The model in that pic also does not seem to have a "cyclists leg" problem...

BTW, this thread has made me book an appointment at the doctor...I am clearly suffering from "Lack of cyclist leg syndrome" 

Stretch denims. Nothing else comes close to fitting.

+1.  Does S.Oliver sell there by you guys as well?  Bought two pairs the other day and with the stretch material they are very comfy.

Affliction used to be the only thing that fitted my gym days legs. 

Now that I've lost most of my gainz to running I wait on 75% off sale at Sandton City and get True Religion. BY FAR the most comfortable things I've ever worn.

SAA misplaced my luggage to Frankfurt a few years ago and sponsored me some 'airport' jeans... they just happen to be Hugo Boss and they are the boss as their name suggests... Will wear them until they implode - they're awesome but will never be able to afford new ones  :thumbdown:

Hugo Boss always did like some extra thigh room!

uniformes.jpg

Levi Line 8

I'm 30 waist 32 length, well 31 length after levi tailoring service.

basically no other 30 waist Jean pant fit wif my cycling thighs