Everesting World Record Attempt

Pall Catt

just another militant 'veganazi' shooting his mouth off

nothing to see here people...move along :P

As with most things they do...there always seems to be an agenda. So i wouldn't put it past him to come back in a few weeks time on social media....proclaiming the amount of hate he received from non-vegans for the failed attempt...then trying it again, drawing power from 'marginalised vegans' worldwide  :lol:

naturally he does his homework better this time and it results in the new WR....

non vegans are then condemned to eternal shame...

PS...no hate towards vegans...I just aggressively dislike 'veganazis' (not to be confused with normal vegans), ALMOST as much as 'new found' religious types. :ph34r:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just another militant 'veganazi' shooting his mouth off

nothing to see here people...move along :P

As with most things they do...there always seems to be an agenda. So i wouldn't put it past him to come back in a few weeks time on social media....proclaiming the amount of hate he received from non-vegans for the failed attempt...then trying it again, drawing power from 'marginalised vegans' worldwide  :lol:

naturally he does his homework better this time and it results in the new WR....

non vegans are then condemned to eternal shame...

PS...no hate towards vegans...I just aggressively dislike 'veganazis' (not to be confused with normal vegans), ALMOST as much as 'new found' religious types. :ph34r:

You mean like ex smokers????

Need I say "I f**cken told you so, it's just not gonna f**cken happen!"

No, you don't NEED to, but it does feel good if you called something way before it happened.

I am just surprised it capitulated this far from the start...

This is a massive reason why I prefer the 'do it then tell my mom and wife' about it approach.

'I'm going to' often ends in disappointment for everyone.

All this hype for a big naught. So manny almost rans these days with 7000 likes and comments.

It's like those guys who have a garage full of tools and DIY equipment and spend their lives watching YouTube videos of other people actually making stuff.

Planning on, going to try, would like to attempt..... pffffft

Lame

:ph34r:

'on point' as the cool kids say!

seems like more like the hill bliksemed him already with that lip of him

Homework needed to have been done before running your big mouth but that is typical from the vegan lifestyle

Edited by CharlesZ

Is this kid South Africa's version of Durian Rider?

I (read tried to) watched a few videos and thought the same thing. I think they are friends actually. 

Now to delete youtube history before I get more recommendations. 

Edited by Gandalf

I (read tried to) watched a few videos and thought the same thing. I think they are friends actually.

Now to delete youtube history before I get more recommendations.

I'm busy designing new kit. I reckon I'm going to put the word "Omnivore" somewhere discreet for sh1ts and giggles.

I'm busy designing new kit. I reckon I'm going to put the word "Omnivore" somewhere discreet for sh1ts and giggles.

This. Why the hell do you need to wear kit like that? You're a vegan we get it. Now sit down.

Despite personally subscribing to some of his lifestyle (obviously not the fast bike bit!), I'm not sure of the point of wearing it like a badge....youthful f&*king exuberance perhaps?

This. Why the hell do you need to wear kit like that? You're a vegan we get it. Now sit down.

It turns out I was wrong.

If someone is a vegan they won't tell you.

They'll TELL YOU AND THEN SOME!!!!

I was a veggie for 15 years and loads of my friends were vegans and none of them felt the need to wear yellow clothing proclaiming their dietary choices in 6 inch font all over it. 

Despite personally subscribing to some of his lifestyle (obviously not the fast bike bit!), I'm not sure of the point of wearing it like a badge....youthful f&*king exuberance perhaps?

Large scale meat production is environmentally unsustainable so it's probably not a bad thing that there are people out there that are actively telling people to eat more plants and less meat. It's not just a "my body my choice" problem, it's a global issue. But unfortunately this guy will probably have the opposite impact. It's all a bit arrogant, potty-mouthed and self-righteous.

And to pre-empt any chirps from people rolling their eyes reading this - I'm not a vegan.