• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post pics of your AXS Hubbers.

For now this, rest to follow early next week

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuLP2pF2_p/

If I see you with that on your bike, I will point , laugh and judge you  because you are 100% a stupid pretentious sucker.

My name is Iwan if you'd like to call me first to make sure I take note of your pointing and laughing. Maybe just be specific as I sometimes ride in short socks and could confuse you for another sock purist 

My name is Iwan if you'd like to call me first to make sure I take note of your pointing and laughing. Maybe just be specific as I sometimes ride in short socks and could confuse you for another sock purist 

coool so a Bikehub first ride review to follow shortly!

I'll tell you that you won't want to give it back

I haven't bought one but I was privileged enough to see the first one in gauteng

How dare you! That deserves only white gloves..

Lekker Crow. It even sounds pretty cool when shifting.

Most couples I know go on a week overseas holiday every year or every other year easily worth far more than this, nobody frowns upon that. In all honesty, this R32k groupset will give me more and longer pleasure than lying on a filthy Thailand beach for a week.

Most couples I know go on a week overseas holiday every year or every other year easily worth far more than this, nobody frowns upon that. In all honesty, this R32k groupset will give me more and longer pleasure than lying on a filthy Thailand beach for a week.

I agree, but it's more like 4 weeks  :D

Interesting perspective

Personally I would rather spend 5K on a decent group set + and still do the filthy Thailand beach  :P

Before I get called a hater I fully support the right of rich people to blow their money as they like

but as a middle class cyclist the idea of paying the a price of a decent mid-range bike for just a group set is a bit of a mind-f%^& for me 

Interesting perspective

Personally I would rather spend 5K on a decent group set + and still do the filthy Thailand beach  :P

Before I get called a hater I fully support the right of rich people to blow their money as they like

but as a middle class cyclist the idea of paying the a price of a decent mid-range bike for just a group set is a bit of a mind-f%^& for me 

Hehe I only KNOW people that goes overseas.. I'm stuck in Paarl on my old 1x11 XT groupset with no plans to upgrade soon or go on a overseas holiday

I feel you should stop going to Phi Phi and Patong then. . .  :thumbup:

And just how are you going to test all of  this that you claim it can do....??

I agree tech is amazing and yes it will seve its purpose. 

Funny enough I own a XX1 Eagle set that I got right here on the Bikehub for a fraction of the price....

But hey you do you

You can't say that after telling people you will point and laugh at them, it implies that you aren't bothere by what others do, but you clearly do. . .