Cycling Kits from Wish?

ChristopherJames

Has anyone ordered cycling kits from wish? What was the quality like? Was the sizing accurate? Was it worth it compared to cycling clothes in general costing a fortune?

I ordered and never received them. Best advice from the reviews is order 1 size bigger...

No experience with Wish, but I've had a lot of luck with Aliexpress. Just try and avoid replica kits, the pictures are misleading and who wants to look like a pro anyway.

The stuff from wish is pretty much the same as what you get on aliexpress.

www.aliexpress.com

Just remember customs could hit you with a 65% duty ontop of what you paid when it gets to SA

More on that here.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/75887-import-duties-on-cycling-goods/

you could chance it and send through the post office (free shipping) but you'll probably be in for a 4/6 month wait, advantage with this is, that there is a higher chance you might miss the 65% duty, very hit and miss with SAPO whether you get charged duty or not.

In terms of quality, the tops are OK, bibs generally aren't the greatest. Quality is the same as the stuff they have at mr price sport.

If you do order, order one size up from what you are from local brands (endola, cape store, first ascent etc)

I ordered.

received 6  months later.

kit was too big so sold it.

bloke who bought it wanted his money back because the colours faded fast and stichingcame undone.

others have better luck i guess

try Aliexpress - excellent kits

1. 1 size bigger

2. Use P.O.Box

What he said.

A good aliexpress brand is spexcel. 

What he said.

A good aliexpress brand is spexcel. 

Only brand I really wear now, great cuts, great designs, great quality

Use Aramex global shopper for fastest shipping

I've ordered from AliExpress. Quality isn't fantastic but at the price it's fine. Just don't expect longevity.

If you're looking for better quality at a good price and are CT based then checkout Rapid Sports.

I've ordered from AliExpress. Quality isn't fantastic but at the price it's fine. Just don't expect longevity.

If you're looking for better quality at a good price and are CT based then checkout Rapid Sports.

Rotflmao

Bought lots of stuff from AliExpress.

You get what you pay for.

If you pay a bit more then you get decent kit.

My last order was here in like 2 - 3 weeks.