Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

Fear not, it will be Olympics time before you know it........and you know you just love the synchronized swimming :ph34r:  ;)

Don't forget the beach volleyball. :ph34r:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear not, it will be Olympics time before you know it........and you know you just love the synchronized swimming :ph34r:  ;)

At least there's rugby champs and Lions tour to keep us entertained. 

I just hope that we can maintain our current form and get some consistency going, with perhaps a clean sweep of the AB for a year or two in between now and next WC.

Edited by stefmeister

I just hope that we can maintain our current form and get some consistency going, with perhaps a clean sweep of the AB for a year or two in between now and next WC.

As long as we crush the English team when we play them again for being such sore looser's at the WC final

As long as we crush the English team when we play them again for being such sore looser's at the WC final

Well that’s one way to highlight bad spelling...

And it's the "England" team, not the "English" team. . . .

just sayin'

;-)

History dictates that we usually suck at the Lions tour that follows our RWC wins. New coach that usually stuffs up everything that was done well by the RWC winning coach.

History dictates that we usually suck at the Lions tour that follows our RWC wins. New coach that usually stuffs up everything that was done well by the RWC winning coach.

1997 stuff up but 2009 went quite well? So its 50/50 at the moment?