Dwayne Lackay-Basson - Scammer

ACE Cycles

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah nah...

If you go moer him you're as big a criminal as he is. 

Yeah it's annoying and yes he deserves comeuppance, but going round there to physically assault him will just land you in trouble. As much or more legal trouble as he will be in.

All this 'moer him moer him' is a pretty sad indictment of toxic masculinity and highlights an even broader social issue.

Lay a charge, follow it up. Encourage others to do the same. Shut it down the right way.

That way, if he becomes a convicted criminal he can't become a doctor and his whole life is ruined and you don't have to go to jail, get raped and get aids for physically assaulting someone who isn't worth the time of day... but ja... boets.... Fully moer his face in... 

Yeah nah...

If you go moer him you're as big a criminal as he is.

Yeah it's annoying and yes he deserves comeuppance, but going round there to physically assault him will just land you in trouble. As much or more legal trouble as he will be in.

All this 'moer him moer him' is a pretty sad indictment of toxic masculinity and highlights an even broader social issue.

Lay a charge, follow it up. Encourage others to do the same. Shut it down the right way.

That way, if he becomes a convicted criminal he can't become a doctor and his whole life is ruined and you don't have to go to jail, get raped and get aids for physically assaulting someone who isn't worth the time of day... but ja... boets.... Fully moer his face in...

Someone has to do something.

We're too far away

post-9954-0-14248200-1577298659_thumb.jpg

I am not even close to the moering type, I don't think I have ever swung at someone. I do not condone violence at all, I have never raised my hand at either of my two children.

BUT, looking at the future of this kid, a slight beating from someone he scammed in the past might have taught him some consequences for his cheating ways.

Talking is not an option as mommy and daddy just covers for him.

The only way left is for him to learn through the justice system, which might ruin his future for good, if we can believe that he wants to pursue medicine.

Just to clarify, I am not telling you ous to go moer him. I am saying he might have turned out a better citizen if the first guy he tried to scam gave him a little bit of a tangible consequence, even if it happened to be a klap.

This ship is too far gone, go lay a case at SAPS please!

(Yes Patch, I fully expect you to disagree with me on this ;) , you are more than welcome to.)

I am not even close to the moering type, I don't think I have ever swung at someone. I do not condone violence at all, I have never raised my hand at either of my two children.

BUT, looking at the future of this kid, a slight beating from someone he scammed in the past might have taught him some consequences for his cheating ways.

Talking is not an option as mommy and daddy just covers for him.

The only way left is for him to learn through the justice system, which might ruin his future for good, if we can believe that he wants to pursue medicine.

Just to clarify, I am not telling you ous to go moer him. I am saying he might have turned out a better citizen if the first guy he tried to scam gave him a little bit of a tangible consequence, even if it happened to be a klap.

This ship is too far gone, go lay a case at SAPS please!

(Yes Patch, I fully expect you to disagree with me on this ;) , you are more than welcome to.)

My sentiment to a tee.

Although in times of enragement I'm not scared to box. Don't enjoy it, or advocate it, but sometimes it has to be done

Ugh.

I was born in the wrong decade i swear.

If you are living in SA, and even a barely semi contributing member of society, circa 30 ish and over....you grew up learning that you are probably due a PK if you act like said P around your peers.

Your parents probably made you wait in the bathroom for a hiding if you acted like a little dwiss and the time you spent in there anticipating that hiding ( wether it happened or not in the end)...taught you to think about what you did wrong in the first place. It taught you accountability....not that your parents were abusive c!?$s...as many a SJW would have you believe these days.

Edit: Take from that and make of it what you want...

The world has gone mad

Edited by morneS555

I'm saying moering him will land you in jail.

He IS the kind of person who will press charges.

That way by 'sorting him out' and 'teaching him a lesson' you will run the risk of ruining your own life.

The sweet smell of mob justice, jail rape and AIDS isn't worth proving a point. If you aren't scum, don't sink down to his scum level.

Wouldn't knowing his criminal record has stopped him from becoming a doctor, ruined HIS life and you have the sweet satisfaction of knowing that you helped stop a guy with obvious social issues and criminal tendencies from being a medical professional?

Lay a charge, make his parents complicit and shut them down legitimately.

Or go 'teach him a lesson' and see where that gets you. Anti retrovirals won't erase the image of Donkie Booysen looking you in the eyes while he takes your virginity.

I'm saying moering him will land you in jail.

He IS the kind of person who will press charges.

That way by 'sorting him out' and 'teaching him a lesson' you will run the risk of ruining your own life.

The sweet smell of mob justice, jail rape and AIDS isn't worth proving a point. If you aren't scum, don't sink down to his scum level.

Wouldn't knowing his criminal record has stopped him from becoming a doctor, ruined HIS life and you have the sweet satisfaction of knowing that you helped stop a guy with obvious social issues and criminal tendencies from being a medical professional?

Lay a charge, make his parents complicit and shut them down legitimately.

Or go 'teach him a lesson' and see where that gets you. Anti retrovirals won't erase the image of Donkie Booysen looking you in the eyes while he takes your virginity.

Or just ask Donkie to pay him a visit.

Admittedly, I had to Google who that is.

I only get my hands dirty when I have to

My 2 cents- no matter how small the crime may seem report it to the police, no second chances, no “I’m sorry”.

I had a bike stolen, found it a year later with a guy that told me he bought it. He made me feel like a prick for calling the cops as he was a security guard and would lose his job if he was under investigation. I felt it wasn’t my decision whether he was telling the truth about buying the bike or not, he was in possession of stolen goods .

I personally think that would be another admin/responsibility headache the site owner would rather not have...?

What site has a holding account for monies then? I've only ever bought from the Hub without seeing goods and then only to a small value of R2k tops. I would think twice about dropping R30k on something you haven't seen or touched! You know what they say when something is too good to be true.....

Aliexpress.

The seller doesn't get their money until the buyer has received the goods and accepts they are in the condition agreed upon at sale. and those chinamen have access to tracking that we don't because the day I pick my stuff up from the post office I get a message from them saying please accept the sale so they can get paid.

EDIT: I agree with your first sentence 110% percent.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Mod Note:

Posting of personal data is against forum rules. Even if it is for a bad person.

You just "school"ed the poster of the address.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

• 2 weeks later...