Nic Dlamini's arm broken by Table Mountain rangers

Velouria

apparently, he had entered silvermine gate without producing his activity card!?

release from TMNP  :excl:

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Cop myself for 18 years incidents like this baffles me. One thing that I learned is that no matter how hardegat a person gets it is a lot more satisfying to take a deep breath, smile and pile up the charges against a person without lifting a pinky.

SANPARKS had this coming for a loooong time - no matter whether he was lawfully there or not - they should sue them properly - totally unnecessary force.

But this has been the modus operandi of SANPARKS on the peninsula for years now - lets hope these people in the video get whats coming to them, but more so the management which have allowed, tolerated and encouraged this type of management - they also deserve to be fired.

These same cretins sit and drink their morning coffee while the poachers are active within eyesight of their offices at Oudekraal, but there they turn a blind eye because they are too sh*t scared to even look at the rape of the oceans on their watch.

Absolutely pathetic bunch who don't know a thing about conservation or being public servants.

There is usually 3 sides to every story. The park ranger, Nic’s and then the truth, which we will never know.

I am sure Nic might have been a smart arse, but that is no reason to break the bloke's arm.

There is usually 3 sides to every story. The park ranger, Nic’s and then the truth, which we will never know.

The truth is the park rangers manhandled him as if arresting a common thug who stabbed or assaulted someone severely, it's crystal clear in the video.

SANPARKS had this coming for a loooong time - no matter whether he was lawfully there or not - they should sue them properly - totally unnecessary force.

But this has been the modus operandi of SANPARKS on the peninsula for years now - lets hope these people in the video get whats coming to them, but more so the management which have allowed, tolerated and encouraged this type of management - they also deserve to be fired.

These same cretins sit and drink their morning coffee while the poachers are active within eyesight of their offices at Oudekraal, but there they turn a blind eye because they are too sh*t scared to even look at the rape of the oceans on their watch.

Absolutely pathetic bunch who don't know a thing about conservation or being public servants.

agreed x1000

Yep sure, other than the witness that took the video of the whole mess.

There's your third side right there.

It doesn't matter whether he was being a bit naughty or cheeky, that was in no way reasonable force being applied. It was one short fat twat being the tough guy...

The truth is the park rangers manhandled him as if arresting a common thug who stabbed or assaulted someone severely, it's crystal clear in the video.

if you look from the rangers side, it could have been thug who was on way to stab someone?  One dont know what happened before they manhandled him.   From rangers perpective he was just another trespasser without permit.   We all know thugs dress up these days to blend in

Will rather wait for full report before blaming anyone,

if you look from the rangers side, it could have been thug who was on way to stab someone?  One dont know what happened before they manhandled him.   From rangers perpective he was just another trespasser without permit.   We all know thugs dress up these days to blend in

Will rather wait for full report before blaming anyone,

Ja okay, a video report is worth more than a thousand words