Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

buff 

So a pair of underpants can't keep a fart in but you think it's going to protect you from the uber deadly hunt you out in your living room you're going to die if you set foot on the beach virus?

Interesting. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So a pair of underpants can't keep a fart in but you think it's going to protect you from the uber deadly hunt you out in your living room you're going to die if you set foot on the beach virus?

Interesting.

You [emoji35] how many keyboards must I go through with you lot dêmmit!

Interesting. 

If you're farting droplets you may want to improve your sphincter control. Or get more fibre in your diet.

If you're farting droplets you may want to improve your sphincter control. Or get more fibre in your diet.

or a higher thread count in the undie material

Hehehe

Chirp of the day. ????????????????????????

Interesting. 

I did hear allot of chatter about the high Fecal-Oral infection viability of this virus. And I never understood how that would possibly happen in the first place,

until now....:

If it is one of those farts that you can taste in your mouth, you might as well just sign-up for self-isolation buddy...

high Fecal-Oral infection viability of this virus. 

Is that a fancy way of saying people are talking a bunch of shirt about something they know nothing about?

Is that a fancy way of saying people are talking a bunch of shirt about something they know nothing about?

That specific sentence was left without comic sans as it is really something that I heard and I couldn't understand why this would happen.

Do people really not wash their hands after going to the loo?!

I work in an office environment and I'm always ASTOUNDED at how many people walk out of the stall and straight out the door!!!!!!

And I have to touch the door handle that they have just touched.

Only wash my hands when I piss on them. And I only do that once, maybe twice a month.

Edited by TNT1

If your does not contain a wet fraction then I suggest you get that seen ASAP cos you having big problems upstream of the throttle valve

Only wash my hands when I piss on them. And I only do that once, maybe twice a month.

I heard some guys saying that they only wash their hands before they pee

I heard some guys saying that they only wash their hands before they pee

Sounds fair. I know where my tackle has been, I dunno who's touched the door handle to the men's room.

The door handle is the problem.

you may have said this in jest, but i believe they should be eliminated.

How are building designers still putting in doors to toilets facilities that need to be physically touched ? And then they also generally put them swinging the wrong way so you cant just push the door open with your foot to get out.

no jest.

There will be a major shift to essential doors only, and for those that can afford, automated.

Still need a door on the crapper, so washing of hands afterwards still necessary.