Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

Just  a quick one as the mornings are getting slighty lighter now  so for me it wasn't applicable before. 

I know the  curfew ends at 4 am but the exercise time allowed is that still 6 am to 6pm?

So trying to find out can I ride before 6 am?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick one as the mornings are getting slighty lighter now so for me it wasn't applicable before.

I know the curfew ends at 4 am but the exercise time allowed is that still 6 am to 6pm?

Technically yes. Real world is different

Just  a quick one as the mornings are getting slighty lighter now  so for me it wasn't applicable before. 

I know the  curfew ends at 4 am but the exercise time allowed is that still 6 am to 6pm?

We go out at 5:15 , government forgot about the 6 - 18:00 rule. Roads are full of joggers and cyclists before 6 Am. 

We go out at 5:15 , government forgot about the 6 - 18:00 rule. Roads are full of joggers and cyclists before 6 Am. 

exercise window is outdated. Even wen they came up with it people were out at 5am. Peeps still have to work between 8am to 5pm. They should drop this stupid regulation and just allow exercise at any time of the day.

#downwithlockdown

Have been past many a SAPS ans Metro vehicle with none of them even batting an eyelid.

So in my opinion just go out and ride.

I saw many as well whilst riding outside the zone of death and outside the time limit back in the day, and I didn't died of corona or plod yet...

you guys don't like to sleep or what ?  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Being a family man with a full time job means I oftentimes start a 100km / 1200m road and trail ride at 03:50, including stops for some strava photos a pie and energade refuel, and still get home with my wife and kiddos still in pyjamas at 09:45.

Being a family man with a full time job means I oftentimes start a 100km / 1200m road and trail ride at 03:50, including stops for some strava photos a pie and energade refuel, and still get home with my wife and kiddos still in pyjamas at 09:45.

03:50 is a great time to be up. I go for a pee and get back into bed to sleep until 7:00

I hear old guys often have to get up to pee in the middle of the night............ :ph34r:

I’m definitely not denying my age. I have road rash on my shin and I can hardly walk this week. My middle of the night twinkle runs are even harder.

4am is the time i have to take the 3month old pup out to relieve himself. At first he didn't know what to do and gave me that WTF am I supposed to do now, its cold ....so I showed him what to do.. It was a bonding moment.

Now he's regular. :)

4am is the time i have to take the 3month old pup out to relieve himself. At first he didn't know what to do and gave me that WTF am I supposed to do now, its cold ....so I showed him what to do.. It was a bonding moment.

Now he's regular. :)

I took our new puppy (tefie) out for the same at some silly hour this morning. Me and the big dog had the bonding moment, while puppy sat at the door looking at us like we are stupid. Women.