Chris Froome in discussions over a mid-season transfer?

Inhlanzi

the oke who really burglarised the tdf was pereirro, he got a 30min+ break with shutuplegs and that is how it ended (eventually)

At least he did not dope :ph34r:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we keep that fraud LA certin out of th BBC is conversation? and preferably everywhere else?

Why? He’s actually part of the conversation and hate him or love him he has been made the scape goat par Excellence if the last 20 year. I hate him for shitting on all I held dear about cycling but I also hate the aso and uci for trying to deflect all the massive mistakes that made into him. 100 year anniversary of le tour? Great invite every single rider, stage winner and jersey wearer who is still alive for a big gala. That is all apart from LA. Landis? Tick, riis? Tick. Bruneel? Tick. Ulrich? Tick. All the frenchues how got pulled over the coals for doping the **** out of the tour. Tick.

So, the fraud is about the only one who is openly talking about his mess while the rest of that generation lead and nurture pros, get paid as DS or commentators, have media gigs or are agents.

Yeah LA was top notch in the ******** stakes but people are happy for virenque to commentate, Matt White to lead a team, Riis to take on a pro team with young athletes

Starting their lives with serious decisions ahead. Oh, and while everyone of being lazily judge-mental try casting an eye over Astana’s roster, stats and leadership groups. LA. is out of the sport. Maybe focus those with dark pasts and long reach directly in to cycling.

Because he was/is a pathological liar and a bully to boot.

And the way he manipulated sentiments on his post cancer comeback was despicable.

++++

And the way he manipulated sentiments on his post cancer comeback was despicable.

++++

And the systematic programs in the rest

of the peloton at that time which destroyed clean athletes and wiped out careers in greater numbers are over looked to the convenient boogie man? He deserves his punishment but don’t think the DS’ who provided the doctors and the ‘treatments’ in other teams and let riders die in their sleep as their amateur cocktails of performance enhancing drugs turned to sludge in their veins. A lot of those are still practicing throughout then teams & have not had a glimmer of spotlight shed in their careers, money made along the way or lives destroyed. It’s so much easier to lazily run a flag up and salute that.

I see Chris posted some family pics yesterday on his Twitter yesterday, out for bike ride with his kids, whether his missus photographer (and veteran Hub member) was on her bike as well could not be ascertained.

Is this an exercise in brinkmanship? Or for real? Velonews was saying if he was to leave it would be a the end of the good relationship with Dave B, a fall out would be needed for him to leave.

(and veteran Hub member) 

I think you can call her ex-hubber. I think she's (still) on a short leash with social media after the WAG's spat during the Tour that time....

I see Chris posted some family pics yesterday on his Twitter yesterday, out for bike ride with his kids, whether his missus photographer (and veteran Hub member) was on her bike as well could not be ascertained.

Is this an exercise in brinkmanship? Or for real? Velonews was saying if he was to leave it would be a the end of the good relationship with Dave B, a fall out would be needed for him to leave.

Why brinkmanship?

He often posts pics of his kids

++++

Yes we know.He is part of the landscape 

Why brinkmanship?

He often posts pics of his kids

i was referring to the issue of his leaving, the title of the thread that's why its in another paragraph. Another idea, another paragraph, that is what i was taught when learning to write essays.

Family pics at this time is good PR.

Yes we know.He is part of the landscape 

Would be nice if one could have a filter on posts / content ie setting in profile "please do not show me any posts that mention the unmentionable".

Would be nice if one could have a filter on posts / content ie setting in profile "please do not show me any posts that mention the unmentionable".

You have made your point.Give it a break

Velonews was saying if he was to leave it would be a the end of the good relationship with Dave B, a fall out would be needed for him to leave.

I wouldn't believe everything you read on Velonews or the media for that matter. 

Does it matter? Will you die? What is there to be gained by posting family pics?