Introducing Bike Hub Plus

Bike Hub Features

If it makes you feel better I saved the ride of a guy on a gravel bike who had a nice hole in his tyre and had a failed DART repair. ..... I used my cheap as chips bacon strips on his tyre and got him rolling away in very short order.

He had some choice words RE the dart.

My ride was completed using a tube and a gator. I still haven’t got to try the dart yet, and will try it on the weekend.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel better I saved the ride of a guy on a gravel bike who had a nice hole in his tyre and had a failed DART repair. ..... I used my cheap as chips bacon strips on his tyre and got him rolling away in very short order.

He had some choice words RE the dart.

My ride was completed using a tube and a gator. I still haven’t got to try the dart yet, and will try it on the weekend.

Fixed.

1x dart, 1x 16g bomb, a new valve core and new sealant... much easier to fix at home than on the trail. Tyre still at pressure 4 hours later.

8e7e7922e1823ef60730639d0c0497e4.jpg

• 4 months later...

I have started getting ads for Bike Hub Pay on the screen.

A banner at the top and a block on the side.

Is this supposed to happen for BikeHub Plus memberships?

Same here ⚠️

I subscribed as I prefer an ad-free environment

I’ll place another request as well for being able to post pics directly from my smartie phone, please, @Admin

I did not notice there were no adverts, looks nice and clean. Worth it!

Ditto, a big fat blue n green “trade safely with bike hub pay”

Blue n green.... like one of those flies......

Same here ⚠️

I subscribed as I prefer an ad-free environment

I’ll place another request as well for being able to post pics directly from my smartie phone, please, @Admin

Ditto, a big fat blue n green “trade safely with bike hub pay”

Blue n green.... like one of those flies......

I've had a quick look around and all seems in order, however all three of you currently have the "Hide all ads" option disabled. So you would have been seeing some ads (only directly sold & our in house advertising). We did have an in house campaign launch yesterday which would give the impression that you're suddenly seeing more ads (especially for those overseas).

Please pop into your settings and enable the "Hide all ads" option under the Plus section. 

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/settings

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 07.51.52.png

I've had a quick look around and all seems in order, however all three of you currently have the "Hide all ads" option disabled. So you would have been seeing some ads (only directly sold & our in house advertising). We did have an in house campaign launch yesterday which would give the impression that you're suddenly seeing more ads (especially for those overseas).

Please pop into your settings and enable the "Hide all ads" option under the Plus section.

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 07.51.52.png

Thanks, done and it worked

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2021-02-09 at 07.51.52.png

Thankyou for the help @Admin. Will enable.  :thumbup:

I've noticed something else.

Matt doesn't have a yellow border on his avatar.

Bloody drug dealer who won't try his own product!

The real flex now would be to add a border around his avatar that changes colors :D

Cannot see the button to allow commenting on adverts

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I've noticed something else.

Matt doesn't have a yellow border on his avatar.

Bloody drug dealer who won't try his own product!

I did sample it early on to test the quality  ;)

The real flex now would be to add a border around his avatar that changes colors :D

:D I briefly considered a different "Admin / moderator" border, but then remembered that time would be far better spent getting mobile uploads in the forums (and mobile usability) up to 2021 standards. 

I did sample it early on to test the quality  ;)

:D I briefly considered a different "Admin / moderator" border, but then remembered that time would be far better spent getting mobile uploads in the forums (and mobile usability) up to 2021 standards. 

This brought a smile to my dial.

Anticipating.  :thumbup:

you da man!

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:44 PM, Frosty said:

is this it?fa5af96711174d8df8f4448b19410266.jpg

Hi I am unable to find this feature I'm just looking to block someone but don't necessarily care that I cant see them, though I don't want to but care very much that they can see me (ex husband).  So looking for a feature that blocks my posts from them.  If the paid version has a proper block feature I will get that.  Or if I change my username will you still be able to search me on the old one?