Pure Savage

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that the DC is out of the way, what's the next event ?

It seems there's nothing before the last weekend of Jan where there the Race to the Sea and the Winelands Cycle Race (CTCT Seeding event), and then back to Swellendam the week after for the nationals... 

It seems there's nothing before the last weekend of Jan where there the Race to the Sea and the Winelands Cycle Race (CTCT Seeding event), and then back to Swellendam the week after for the nationals... 

Yep the road scene looks like it's done for the year. I'm back on the MTB for this weekends Flatrock race at Rhebokskloof, then switch into full training mode for Trans Baviaans in January. Will only look at road events after that again.

Yep the road scene looks like it's done for the year. I'm back on the MTB for this weekends Flatrock race at Rhebokskloof, then switch into full training mode for Trans Baviaans in January. Will only look at road events after that again.

I heard of something at Muratie also this sunday... might look into one of those 2 events to keep myself busy this weekend ;)

Attakwas...

I think your 2020 CTCT time will carry a better weighting

CTCT is why you want to have a good seeding ;)

Hopefully that winelands race in Paarl and the Nationals in Swellendam give me a good boost for CTCT this year, if it happens. Last year I had a decent seeding but a broken arm :(

Hopefully that winelands race in Paarl and the Nationals in Swellendam give me a good boost for CTCT this year, if it happens. Last year I had a decent seeding but a broken arm :(

you'll be racing nations yet worried about your argus seeding  :huh:

you should be okay

Anyone else notice that there was no 'goodie' in the riders pack this year?  Like the bag and the awesome Knog rear light from previous years.  

Anyone else notice that there was no 'goodie' in the riders pack this year?  Like the bag and the awesome Knog rear light from previous years.  

There was no main line sponsor.. so if you wanted those, entry fee would have been up even more.

Do Nationals count as seeding event? (genuine question)