Lyne Components Launches Carbon Wheelsets

News bot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was super stoked when I got that mail this morning, then I went and had a look at the pricing etc, flippen awesome pricing and no doubt they will be great wheels, but just can't help but wonder if the R3k extra for South Industries wheels, that come with a lifetime crash replacement warranty, and laced to DT Swiss hubs is not maybe a better investment? Lots and LOTS of pondering for me to do in the next month or 2....

The Pulse carbon looks spot on for XC / marathon / trail use. 29mm internal is right on the money, as is the sub 1500g weight. Chapeau!
Wish I had the money for a pair of these. :)

This is brilliant, well done Dayle!

Bought the Amps 3 weeks ago .  They are very very nice.  The hubs great and the wheels have stood up to quite a beating so far.  My first ever set of carbon hoops but BS aside i can feel they just roll better especialy out of corners.  the acceleartion is markedly differrent to ALu.

Bought the Amps 3 weeks ago .  They are very very nice.  The hubs great and the wheels have stood up to quite a beating so far.  My first ever set of carbon hoops but BS aside i can feel they just roll better especialy out of corners.  the acceleartion is markedly differrent to ALu.

Interesting... What wheels did you have previously(same weight)? And you running the exact same tires?

There we go spending more money this month I guess.

The carbon Amp looks superb. Hope you can purchase the rims only down the line.

Seems rims are available separately at R5899 each

Seems rims are available separately at R5899 each

Thanks. Makes more sense buying the complete wheels then and selling my existing AMP wheel set.

R5899 PER RIM?

get reserves

?

what does a reserve cost per rim?

and the warranty with them, is the T&C's not that it has to be "built" "maintained" by rushsports or one of its listed dealers?

?

what does a reserve cost per rim?

and the warranty with them, is the T&C's not that it has to be "built" "maintained" by rushsports or one of its listed dealers?

Rushsports?

Rushsports?

Rush Sports - About Us

Rush Sports is a focused and fast growing distributor of cycling products in Southern Africa. Founded in 2005, Rush Sports has grown from humble beginnings under the leadership of young Chief Operating Officer, Andre van Aarde. Since 2015, Rush Sports has attracted experience and capital to support rapid and sustained growth. Building on the experience of the company Chief Executive Officer, Brandon Els, the company now boasts integrated reporting systems, a dynamic product, sales, marketing and management team, a highly supportive and engaged customer base, and lists over 3000 SKU’s from leading brands such as: Santa Cruz, Maxxis, Enduro, CycloPlus and more.