gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

but how about Greipel as a dark horse?

I hope so. I'm sure theres (only) one big effort waiting for the right moment. 

10 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Do they not bath?

From my experience living in Europe the French have the worst personal hygiene..... Closely followed by the Irish.

????

A way to ride people off your wheel?????

55 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

I hope so. I'm sure theres (only) one big effort waiting for the right moment. 

Sadly I think the gorilla is past it now, he sure could kick pretty hard in his day though.

interesting that Davide Ballerini doesn't get a mention.

Today is a day that Quikstep can play games. The only thing we know is that Alaphillipe will attack.

Which brings Ballerini into the fray at the finish 

Edited by DieselnDust

17 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

interesting that Davide Ballerini doesn't get a mention.

Today is a day that Quikstep can play games. The only thing we know is that Alaphillipe will attack.

Which brings Ballerini into the fray at the finish 

So many sprinters that one can mention, the list will be  very long if we need to consider all the contenders for the stage. Arnaud Demare for example, pretty sure FDJ would want him to contest here.

Not Pan-Flat stage though, so a breakaway late in the stage is a real threat. Much like the victories by Kragh Andersen last year. 

Don't wait for the final 5km before you tune in peeps. There might be some fun a bit earlier than that.

30 minutes ago, Spafsack said:

I still find it strange that in this day and age they still cant trace that 'fan' girl who caused the crash. 

All that sci-fi stuff in the movies where the CIA can see you anywhere on earth if your left earlobe slightly shows under a hoody and send a drone to fry you only works on enemies of the USA.????

1 minute ago, DJR said:

All that sci-fi stuff in the movies where the CIA can see you anywhere on earth if your left earlobe slightly shows under a hoody and send a drone to fry you only works on enemies of the USA.????

Lol, exactly that DJR, seems they starting with facebook, who would have thought........

12 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

So many sprinters that one can mention, the list will be  very long if we need to consider all the contenders for the stage. Arnaud Demare for example, pretty sure FDJ would want him to contest here.

Not Pan-Flat stage though, so a breakaway late in the stage is a real threat. Much like the victories by Kragh Andersen last year. 

Don't wait for the final 5km before you tune in peeps. There might be some fun a bit earlier than that.

that final descent though... DQS will be trying to outboss Ineos. Lotto in with their train, FDJ in for Demare (with little support), Jumbo will need to keep themselves out of trouble and Pog will surf along on some wave or other. Add some potentially tricky roads and some rain and we'll have something to talk about after.

Actually, a Demare win will be great - dude has lovely teeth when he smiles. He has a snappy sprint too

Whoever misses out today has another shot tomorrow

21 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Agreed... 
Superbru picks were pretty straight forward for the last 2 days, but today is a mystery. 

What I'm sure about though is that Sagan will be top 5 in his quest for green. I don't think he's quicker than Caleb though, and Cav has the advantage of having the best leadout man in Morkov. Such a pity Sam Bennet is injured though and not also in the mix

Edited by Mountain Bru

I reckon the break away takes the win today. If its a technical lead into the finish straight maybe eve  our classics riders could keep a break to the line but with a 1400m straight They'd need quite a gap. This will need to go on the Cote de Plumeliau. Then its the challenge of staying away for 34.5km to the finish. How special will a MVDP break with WvA and JA be here....<dream on dreamer>