Biogen advert

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered, Biogen used to sponsor Kevin Evans, Max Knox and Brandon Stewart. And don't forget Testoforte. It seems they have made a habit of backing questionable horses.

They have other horror stories that prevents me from buying their products besides them being wkteers

Reading all the comments got me probably psyched to see the ad, now its gone. Utter disappointment

count your blessings...

I closed my laptop after 30seconds  

Directed by Leon Schuster; making a comeback although on second thoughts he would have made it funny; somehow.

Maybe I prefer to not refer to this as humor.

He could have at least spelt your name with only one "L"................

Anyway, gooi'd you a follow.

I just remembered, Biogen used to sponsor Kevin Evans, Max Knox and Brandon Stewart. And don't forget Testoforte. It seems they have made a habit of backing questionable horses.

Holy crap.

I've completely forgotten about Max Knox

The Difference is that PantherPunchTV seem to create Random/Funny/Controversial videos that highlight stereotypes for entertainment, there product is the Video and you pay for it by supporting their channel and watching the adds that come with it. 

The Biogen Video is destroying their product image and reputation. 

The Difference is that PantherPunchTV seem to create Random/Funny/Controversial videos that highlight stereotypes for entertainment, there product is the Video and you pay for it by supporting their channel and watching the adds that come with it. 

The Biogen Video is destroying their product image and reputation. 

Yup, that's the difference. PantherPunchTV makes fun of cyclists in a way we can relate to and laugh at. 

The Biogen ad was just not funny at all. It was just insult after insult. Felt like it was written by a non cyclist making fun of cyclist rather than a cyclist having a bit of a laugh at all the things we know we do that are a bit weird.

Who are the two in the video in any case? Are they riders? 

They should stick to riding, and not making videos.