Biogen advert

Horrific!!!

If see them filming in my street again, I'll be sure to call the authorities to put an end to it  :angry:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys were in my grade with me at school. And that black, blue and silver Anthem is the same as my bike :(

this hits too close to home, for all the wrong reasons

Edited by Hilton.

I was not a fan of the brand BEFORE watching that drek, but was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt (although the Biogen girl - very, very Jozi accent - kind of grates, yes, I know who she is!)...

In your BEST nasal-tone: Biya-Gin...Biya-Gin, aagh!

But the ad! That really, really is weak, I would suspect it may HARM the brand, and yes, their IS such a thing as bad advertising, even as we discuss the brand...!

Weak! Enough said.

These guys were in my grade with me at school. And that black, blue and silver Anthem is the same as my bike :(

this hits too close to home, for all the wrong reasons

Normally the 2 of them are rather quick at reposting the ads they do on their personal profiles, none of them have posted it. Maybe a sign..

The epic fail in the ad is of course having the two idiots approach a lady in such a threatening aggressive way. Totally tone deaf, and really damaging to the brand. An apology is indeed appropriate.

I am concerned that some hubbers had to watch the full 2:20 before making the connection that this is rubbish...  :ph34r:

the same ones who drive slower past accident scenes  :P

I enjoyed it like I enjoy vicariously watching crashes happen in slow motion lol

Edited by morneS555