Stolen: Cannondale Evo 6 1992 (Cape Town)

CEMEH

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just impressed by the hub's maturity here. No one (to my knowledge) has slated the saddle bag or the bonaqua bidon yet. 

Firstly how relevant is to this thread the manufacturing date of bicycle? 

Secondly the reference to the stolen bike (in October) was made to point out that unfortunately its NOT an isolated incident to that bike shop.

Thirdly its an absurd conspiracy theory, that will fall like the deck of cards, call the shop to confirm

but fourthly you did call Neil's Wheels a reputable shop on the other thread so it's very hard to take you seriously.

I'm just impressed by the hub's maturity here. No one (to my knowledge) has slated the saddle bag or the bonaqua bidon yet. 

Don't come here on the interwebs and display your ignorance.

The saddle bag and Bonaqua bidon was appropriately dealt with in season one, episode one of the saga.

Even my SO, noticed the bidon and mentioned that it looked siff on a Cannondale.  

Edited by eddy

If he channeled this determination and energy to his own insurance, he would have a SuperSix, System Six and Lefty, signed by Fumic himself, by now.

yes.... but would he have the 'Customer Service' one would expect with 3 new bikes? 

yes.... but would he have the 'Customer Service' one would expect with 3 new bikes?

That would be the right thing to do.....

This saga has won the Internet. Twice.

Cant help but think that while hubbers think they are clever by continuously posting on this thread to correct/educate the OP the OP is just having a jol by being the ultimate troll

Cant help but think that while hubbers think they are clever by continuously posting on this thread to correct/educate the OP the OP is just having a jol by being the ultimate troll drol

Fixed.

Cant help but think that while hubbers think they are clever by continuously posting on this thread to correct/educate the OP the OP is just having a jol by being the ultimate troll

If the OP is causing all this damage to B.M.C, simply to troll, then its even worse.

Edited by Patchelicious