SCAM: Christopher Smit, kindhearted2002@gmail.com, +27 67 2440922

GreyCo

This guy - Christopher Smit, kindhearted2002@gmail.com, +27 67 2440922 - is a scammer contacted me on whatsapp then on email. Watchout!!! spread the word212915937_OperaSnapshot_2021-05-23_205958_mail.google_com.png.22aeda10f837721c7852c26751ff5263.png548813744_WhatsAppImage2021-05-23at8_55_47PM.jpeg.3d0e534f1c3e2e7506c207f640d27c95.jpeg

• 2 years later...

Just to make it easier to google the message I'll post the text below

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm interested in buying this as a surprise for my cousin, only if you can assure me that everything is in order. I am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore, I want this to be a surprise for my cousin, so I won't let him know anything about this until it gets delivered to him. It will be a secure payment via Skrill as I'm on a rig offshore. So, let me know if you have an account with Skrill so I can arrange for the payment asap. Please note, a pickup agent will be coming for the pickup once I have made the payment.

20 hours ago, JD Bothma said:

This is still happening

kindhearted0672@gmail.com

Biggy benz on gumtree

Screenshot_20231210_122838_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231210_123249_Gmail.jpg

This oil rig engineer thing is still a thing because people still fall for it. Uh mean you can point and laugh at anyone who goes ahead but they are good people getting tricked by scum.

I got a 419 scam email the other day on my gmail, lost uncle with $10m vibe. Can't believe it is still a thing, first one in at least 5 years. maybe the spam filters got tired and gave up on it.

Any of you who have gmail accounts , go check your spam folder 

The shear amount of scam mails you get daily is crazy , Google doesn't get enough praise for how well they filter out that BS but every now and then one slips through and people hak af " is this still a thing ..."

Americans get scammed "paying" fines with Walmart vouchers .....natural selection is failing us 

48 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Any of you who have gmail accounts , go check your spam folder 

I check mine daily. Because about a year back, checking mail using the mail app on my phone, I select all, then instead on tapping "mark as read" I tap the "move to junk" button. So now every so often a legitimate email lands up in the spam folder

According to my spam folder, every major courier company has packages waiting for me to pay customs, every South African bank needs to me to login in and FICA, and there are a bunch of very rich people living in other countries urgently wanting to do business with me. :) 

Edited by The Ouzo

When approached by scammers, I use my fake name. If they continue with the scam then i know they scammers. I am going to try and sensor the name I use and hope I do not get into trouble. Joe M@s3p03s. I think you can work it out

1 hour ago, WaynejG said:

When approached by scammers, I use my fake name. If they continue with the scam then i know they scammers. I am going to try and sensor the name I use and hope I do not get into trouble. Joe M@s3p03s. I think you can work it out

I see some startled looks and smiles at the international footie commentary when Czech Republic's Masopust is mentioned, more so when commentators get excited about Masopust's goals.

Edited by justinafrika

31 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

I see some startled looks and smiles at the international footie commentary when Czech Republic's Masopust is mentioned, more so when commentators get excited about Masopust's goals.

It would be k*k funny if his first name was Joe!