Vuelta 2021 ????????

'Dale

Just now, TNT1 said:

On this forum, it is the rule to hate Valverde, but this doper gets so much praise it's sickening.

It's either hate them at Lance level or give them a free pass. This wishy-washy soft cock approach to some is what grates by biscuit.

I think most people don't even know who has been bust and who hasn't outside of the 'high profile' ones who got a lot of air time.

Guys hate Valverde but love Impey and Contador..... I've never understood that

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TNT1 said:

On this forum, it is the rule to hate Valverde, but this doper gets so much praise it's sickening.

It's either hate them at Lance level or give them a free pass. This wishy-washy soft cock approach to some is what grates by biscuit.

I'm gonna need help knowing who to hate. Does Froome count as a doper after getting a bit trigger happy on his asma inhaler? 

(Pitchfork at the ready)

1 hour ago, TNT1 said:

whaaaat?

since it's rest day, here is a picture why peak365 is not universally celebrated

image.png.c7d7a680c89b20949b998f090b9f7e45.png

2 hours ago, TNT1 said:

Folks will say the big difference is the way they go about it, either they quietly go about their business without ruining someone else’s life or they create headlines and make the Oprah Winnie show.

Ridiculous I know

Edited by SwissVan

36 minutes ago, SwissVan said:

Folks will say the big difference is the way they go about it, either they quietly go about their business without ruining someone else’s life or they create headlines and make the Oprah Winnie show.

Ridiculous I know

Funny enough Valverde falls squarely into the shut the **** up and ride group.

39 minutes ago, Zebra said:

But, there's a grey area that includes wonderful things like Metformin and NR and NMN and pterostilbene.

I find NR and NMN to be better and easier than NAD (injections and IV).

have fun.

Edited by TNT1

2 hours ago, TNT1 said:

But, there's a grey area that includes wonderful things like Metformin and NR and NMN and pterostilbene.

I find NR and NMN to be better and easier than NAD (injections and IV).

have fun.

I think this is all BS, PB&J sarmies for me all the way. 

What late drama in the final kms.

The ride of Storer's life as he claims another stage win for Team DSM. They will feel a lot better. And the leader loses grip on the rear wheel on the descent after attacking the other favourites. He got back up and seems to be okay, no kit torn. There'll be relief. And there's a new race leader....

Missed the stage and turned on just as they were showing the mini-highlight real.... Took me a good while to figure out what happened and how Eiking got on the podium. Can't wait to hear the LRCP recap to see what I missed. 

When you see how often Roglic crashes, it really puts into perspective the achievement of Froome to win so many grand tours (and I hate to say the Texan too). Like pushing on and trying to take time is risky business, and to consistently win grand tours must require something special mentally to stay focused day after day for so long and not make mistakes or get caught up in a crash. Pogacar is obviously also a machine and seems to be good at staying out of trouble, but I feel like he's also been fortunate in how his TDF wins came - last year he took the leaders jersey on the second last day, and never had to defend it or control the race, and this year he took so much time on stage 8 that the pressure was off and the other guys seemed to be riding for 2nd from then on. Still amazing achievements, but not quite the same as trying to defend and extend a 30s lead.