No More Releasing Anything, To Anyone, Without The Money In Your Hand Or Bank Account. Ever.

OVERDRIVE

No matter who, what, why, where, under any circumstance, must you release any item, regardless of the value, to any human, spirit, animal, on land or ocean. 

Not if over ninety and accompanied by both natural parents, proven, whether they came in a dream, vision, or reality. 

Not with proof of payment, printed,written on the bark of a tree, tattoed on buttock. SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger. Only when the money in YOUR account, and transferrable. ONLY.

I know mostly everyone knows this, but just in case someone missed it. 😎

51 minutes ago, TKG said:

BikeHub Pay is totally worth the peace of mind it provides… 

Actually...a link to how it works? For those who don't know. 

1 hour ago, OVERDRIVE said:

No matter who, what, why, where, under any circumstance, must you release any item, regardless of the value, to any human, spirit, animal, on land or ocean. 

Not if over ninety and accompanied by both natural parents, proven, whether they came in a dream, vision, or reality. 

Not with proof of payment, printed,written on the bark of a tree, tattoed on buttock. SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger. Only when the money in YOUR account, and transferrable. ONLY.

testify.gif.d591ace550a356f8eeb687a991ba2621.gif

20 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

If he works off-shore or wants to buy it as a surprise for a family member then walk away. 

The Hub must find a way to ban those words. Really 

On 12/26/2021 at 5:59 PM, OVERDRIVE said:

Maybe the buyer who forced you to create this topic is still in  Christmas spirit and will pay first thing new year  image.png.6a069125c39a6ff4ed42fab1487928d7.png

Edited by Mongoose!