does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy)

Swannie87

1 minute ago, betaboy said:

…talk about getting your name dragged out!🙈 I wouldn’t do that sport after this 😬

assuming its the real name and not an identity jack

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

I had to Google those Wonga dudes ... my word they are loan sharks of note!
image.png.96bdf0271a8c83a324ec6abe50a15ae2.png

Them and their ilk are truly the Antichrist of lending. They prey on desperate people and tie them into such massive interest amounts that they basically force them to keep taking loans every month and paying more  massive interest. 

I actually think this was more of an interest free loan vs selling a bike. He was in need of cash and the hub was the easiest option. I also think he is waiting for a payday and then will refund everyone involved.. if I can give you some advice.. honesty will get you much further in life. Be honest about your situation and maybe the buyers will try to understand and when your payday finally arrives, pay them back with interest too. You sold the bike to 3 different people, that makes you a fraud. I would’ve told you to keep your frame the moment you went from R5000 to R5500. To the buyers, ask him for honesty, after that, lay a charge.. R500 is one thing, but R5500, that’s a whole different story. 

3 hours ago, DJuice said:

Can`t remember all of the details, but I did make a case against a guy that stole R10k from my wife with a trampoline for the kids.

Seems an odd choice of weapon...

Good advice on the process though. I definitely think that if more victims followed through there would be way less of this going on.

12 hours ago, Harryn said:

Wow. 1 x frame used as bait to get 3 people to part with their money.

Lock him up

looks that way, BUT what a dumb move if that really is the case?

Seems easier to put R15k phantom bike and "push" that to a single person.

18 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

looks that way, BUT what a dumb move if that really is the case?

Seems easier to put R15k phantom bike and "push" that to a single person.

Expectations was probably more than 3 but **** hit before.

10 people at 5k would probably complain but not follow through but 1 at 15k might lay charges etc. 

Looking thru this thread I am absolutely shocked!!!!!

I almost bought this frame as well it was advertised as an 2018 bianchi methanol ht when in fact the pictures where of a 2014 hardtail (the 2014 hardtail has an integrated  seatpost the 2018 does not)

That put me off the deal 

A member for 6 years!!!!24 total listings!!!!! 

Now the big question on my mind Who else was scammed over the 6 years and where are they now?????

Edited by ChristoKruger123
wrong button

On 9/1/2022 at 10:03 AM, Nic Brigando said:

I was interested in the same Bianchi frame + fork combo that swannie was. The morning after the ad was posted, I received the same call, and was told someone was going to take the combo for 5k, and if I could do better (5500) then I could have it. I said I'd take it, he asked for a deposit, and I paid R500. 

No one upset about this? I would be... 🍿

I see @ysteryetiwas online just 10mins ago, He says "I'm not running away" but he isn't answering the questions we all want him to even though we already know the answer. For example why did he "sell" the same item to 3 different people? Selling to one, using the money and then the buyer isn't happy so you need to refund and don't have the funds any longer I can "understand" to a certain extent, But selling to 3 and all 3 never got the item begs the question, @ysteryeti was there even a frame and fork to begin with or did you get those images somewhere?

Man up and start answering the peoples questions.

2 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

I see @ysteryetiwas online just 10mins ago, He says "I'm not running away" but he isn't answering the questions we all want him to even though we already know the answer. For example why did he "sell" the same item to 3 different people? Selling to one, using the money and then the buyer isn't happy so you need to refund and don't have the funds any longer I can "understand" to a certain extent, But selling to 3 and all 3 never got the item begs the question, @ysteryeti was there even a frame and fork to begin with or did you get those images somewhere?

Man up and start answering the peoples questions.

yebo, tyd raak min @ysteryeti pretty sure I'm not the first to google the name.  #1 hit is a guy who works for a religious radio station.

on fb there's this guy then. I'm sure there's 419 ways to make it look like I'm unfairly stereotyping, but it's not looking promising.

image.png.f05c619528a8b4eba6c6e3bc6153c4de.png