does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy)

Swannie87

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, tinmug said:

The Abominable Yeti was here just 2 hours ago. 😬

Yeah I saw that... clearly he is just lurking while thinking what to say to drag this out further.

OP, I recommend that (price dependant) you either take him to court or go to the police. His behaviour seems completely appalling and it isn't acceptable by any stretch at all. 

Most people would just leave it but I believe that lowlife scammers must be taught a lesson and brought to justice. (assuming he is scamming you)

7 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Yeah I saw that... clearly he is just lurking while thinking what to say to drag this out further.

OP, I recommend that (price dependant) you either take him to court or go to the police. His behaviour seems completely appalling and it isn't acceptable by any stretch at all. 

Most people would just leave it but I believe that lowlife scammers must be taught a lesson and brought to justice. (assuming he is scamming you)

I agree with you 

1 hour ago, ysteryeti said:

I have spoken with Swannie87, a couple of times and we are dealing with the issue.

I messed up and have apologized to him 

Glad to hear you are making it right. If this is true then it seems you did the right thing and at least you acknowledged that you have messed up - this is a step in the right direction for sure.

On 8/26/2022 at 9:28 PM, Swannie87 said:

We came to a agreement, will update when everything is sorted 

Have you been refunded yet?  Seems to me you are buying into his BS stories once again

21 hours ago, shadowchaser-d said:

Have you been refunded yet?  Seems to me you are buying into his BS stories once again

I found the same post as the original on a Facebook group. Got no traction though.
Wondering too if the refund was paid or not...........