does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy)

Swannie87

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/31/2022 at 4:54 PM, ysteryeti said:

I’m hoping to meet it

1 hour ago, esCape-ist said:

So, has anything been resolved here yet?

Haven't moved much further than 'hope' ...
Perhaps if we hold our thumbs and cross our fingers, this will get closer to resolution.
Whether its a full refund or a case opened at the cop shop.

Screenshot_20220905_171047.jpg.78d72827523fc6e323096ca908620bc9.jpgThis guy is a complete idiot!!! Screwed me out of money too.... payed him a holding deposit on the 2nd August and ever since then it's be excuse after excuse.... business trip in C.T, son forgot the fork at the bike shop who stripped it, fork damaged in car door, he had a car accident, delayed at police station, hospital for surgery and the list goes on..... promises were made to refund me but nothing..... time for everyone to go lay a proper charge against this idiot!!! Happy to add screenshots of any info that might help....... it's people like you who make others not trust trustworthy sellers.

Edited by Stuart46

38 minutes ago, Stuart46 said:

This guy is a complete idiot!!! Screwed me out of money too.... payed him a holding deposit on the 2nd August and ever since then it's be excuse after excuse.... business trip in C.T, son forgot the fork at the bike shop who stripped it, fork damaged in car door, he had a car accident, delayed at police station, hospital for surgery and the list goes on..... promises were made to refund me but nothing..... time for everyone to go lay a proper charge against this idiot!!! Happy to add screenshots of any info that might help....... it's people like you who make others not trust trustworthy sellers.

Absolutely disgraceful.  This scamster is as low as a ...

image.gif.8d317aeec6ab927471ed4da44b981834.gif

Edited by justinafrika

3 hours ago, Stuart46 said:

Screenshot_20220905_171047.jpg.78d72827523fc6e323096ca908620bc9.jpgThis guy is a complete idiot!!! Screwed me out of money too.... payed him a holding deposit on the 2nd August and ever since then it's be excuse after excuse.... business trip in C.T, son forgot the fork at the bike shop who stripped it, fork damaged in car door, he had a car accident, delayed at police station, hospital for surgery and the list goes on..... promises were made to refund me but nothing..... time for everyone to go lay a proper charge against this idiot!!! Happy to add screenshots of any info that might help....... it's people like you who make others not trust trustworthy sellers.

Motherbuffer.... so I've lost count; how many "investors" do we have now on the "Hennessy timeshare bike ". 3, 4? 

15 hours ago, splat said:

Haven't moved much further than 'hope' ...
Perhaps if we hold our thumbs and cross our fingers, this will get closer to resolution.
Whether its a full refund or a case opened at the cop shop.

Theres this thing in Afrikaans about hope:

”hoop in die een hand en k@k in die ander en kyk wat se een jy meer van het”

😅

Nothing yet guys only promises of getting money in a day or 2 then he will pay back the money , that’s his storie for the last week.

I’m sure someone on the hub must actually know him , he mentioned to me that he works 2,3 times a year with the people at bike market so don’t know if any of them are on the hub. 

7 minutes ago, Swannie87 said:

Nothing yet guys only promises of getting money in a day or 2 then he will pay back the money , that’s his storie for the last week.

I’m sure someone on the hub must actually know him , he mentioned to me that he works 2,3 times a year with the people at bike market so don’t know if any of them are on the hub. 

Works with as in he maybe sold them a bike or two in the past.