Tour de France 2024

'Dale

Just now, Jbr said:

I don't know any basque, but it's so close to the border that I'd be surprised if it didn't come from France. Hopefully they catch the idiot soon, or he realises it's not that fun spoiling other peoples fun/livelyhood

Whoever it was, yes, they need to be found, and charged to discourage others from doing the same stupid type of thing...unbelievable!

If it was such a "brave" act to voice your concern/opinion/politics/persuasion, then stand up and be recognised so you can be acknowledged......and then convicted!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely stupid and playing with the riders safety. Fortunately no one came off due to the tacks.

image.png.2a49e5660705f6c4fad1d23fd75c797a.png

Threatening Trio up the road!

Wout going for Yellow? I don't think 2mins is enough to stay away from the bunch over the HC climb though.

image.png.72ca24dde1990458e337c6a55d17b4cd.png

12 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

image.png.2a49e5660705f6c4fad1d23fd75c797a.png

Threatening Trio up the road!

Wout going for Yellow? I don't think 2mins is enough to stay away from the bunch over the HC climb though.

image.png.72ca24dde1990458e337c6a55d17b4cd.png

In the same breath, I distinctly remember the 2x Mont Ventoux stage... Wout might take this one comfortably... 

2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

Yoh.... this stage has been nuts!

Jonas is flying

Agreed 100%

But it’s early days, very happy for vino and it will be interesting to watch pog try work his way back

How racing has changed, my word:

The frenzy at sprint time. The high speeds and aerodynamic gains deployed to increase the advantage on the descents. The risk taking by GC contenders in the first week to earn some bonus seconds and watching Vingegaard explode up the Col de Marie Blanque, wow.

What a maiden stage victory for the relatively quietly ambitious Aussie in his first Tour de France. Can he recover enough to maintain his advantage over a relative short course that include the Aspin-Tourmalet combo with a finish up to Cauterets? Gonna be quite a reveal of the GC ladder before reprieve over a few flatter stages. Don’t blink!

Pic: Getty Images

IMG_1617.jpeg