Let's see your Titan Racing bikes

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ok this is in way a rant but more an info seeking on what to expect or look for with a new bike.

Recently 3 weeks back purchased a Cypher Elite for the wife.

Wanting to know what is@Titan Racing Bikes out the box pre delivery procedure and what can customers expect to be done when taking delivery.

The bike I have has less than 100km mainly road as the wife works and does some TDF challenge 10% of the stage thing late afternoon when getting home. 

Problems I have had so far are first 10km crank developed a wobble at the BB spacer on Raceface crank was broken and gears were not set correctly chattering when shifting on the cassette. 

30km pivots started sounding rough dry as a bone no grease and crank felt stiff LBS sorted. Upon inspection the shock bolts had been switched around long at bottom and short at top. To ad I found plenty paint chips around the pivots. 

80km in and first wash I noticed a broken tooth on the cassette. 

I like to think I know my way around a bike and can strip/rebuild most any bike and part but new bike warranty etc I leave it to the LBS. But 4 trips to the shop in 3 weeks is a bit much. 

Like I said not a rant and excuse my english/grammar/punctuation etc.

20240704_160426.jpg

Edited by Barry

11 hours ago, Barry said:

Ok this is in way a rant but more an info seeking on what to expect or look for with a new bike.

Recently 3 weeks back purchased a Cypher Elite for the wife.

Wanting to know what is@Titan Racing Bikes out the box pre delivery procedure and what can customers expect to be done when taking delivery.

Hi, drop us a DM with details of where and you bought the bike, please. That shouldn't happen ever. 

• 4 weeks later...

Joined the Titan Family, big thanx to Titan for getting this delivered just in time for the Enduro at B'Sorah on the weekend. Arrived 3pm Friday and was built and ready for testing Sat morning. Awesome bike, ran faultless at the race.

Titan1.jpg.50070292d7ecd6fbb7c4848ff2849744.jpgTitan2.jpg.3b89469349070f880171ebe1cab9e43b.jpg

26 minutes ago, Swift01 said:

Joined the Titan Family, big thanx to Titan for getting this delivered just in time for the Enduro at B'Sorah on the weekend. Arrived 3pm Friday and was built and ready for testing Sat morning. Awesome bike, ran faultless at the race.

Titan1.jpg.50070292d7ecd6fbb7c4848ff2849744.jpgTitan2.jpg.3b89469349070f880171ebe1cab9e43b.jpg

👌👌👌

• 3 weeks later...

'Cause red is faster!

The initial plan was to skip the 24inch size and go from 20 to 26, the jump is just to big.

"Luckily" there are another two boys to get hand me downs.

The middle one, trothing from the mouth for the black Titan.

@Titan Racing Bikesawesome bike!

@cycle city Dankie Dirk, gaan altyd die ekstra myl.

Red Titan.jpg